rumor

Ed Sheeran/Camila/Cardi Song Leak

LateToCult

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, The21Monster said:

I know they both have lazy eyes but that’s Ed :laughga:

LMAO I swear I heard Shawn's voice eye- :air:

Hebi

Thank god, I thought the only good song from the album would be "I Don't Care" so far :saladga:

Now we know what song will have a music video next, for sure

PaulR2345
9 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Do people just Google translate stuff to Spanish and then not bother looking to see how it's pronounced?!? Like.. I hate generalizing but white people can't pronounce **** right

If anything the most pure/correct Spanish pronunciations are from white people in Spain... we- 

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

If anything the most pure/correct Spanish pronunciations are from white people in Spain... we- 

Girl you know very well nobody is talking about Spain when they refer to Ed Sheeran as white. :air:

PaulR2345
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Girl you know very well nobody is talking about Spain when they refer to Ed Sheeran as white. :air:

Maybe they should’ve been more specific with their labeling then hunny. :ohwell: Generalizing isn’t cute, so what exactly do they mean when referencing race? 

LateToCult
1 minute ago, PaulR2345 said:

Maybe they should’ve been more specific with their labeling then hunny. :ohwell: Generalizing isn’t cute, so what exactly do they mean when referencing race? 

If it hurts you that bad I don’t have a problem with including Spaniards with us brown folk. They’re a minority in their own language and get sh*t in by Europe anyway. Welcome to the club! We meet on Mondays and every other Thursday. welcome amy poehler GIF

PaulR2345
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

If it hurts you that bad I don’t have a problem with including Spaniards with us brown folk. They’re a minority in their own language and get sh*t in by Europe anyway. Welcome to the club! We meet on Mondays and every other Thursday. welcome amy poehler GIF

What I’m saying is that any race can speak perfect Spanish under the correct circumstances, just like any race can speak perfect English. I used the Spaniard example to point out the irony of singling out white people. But I’ll gladly join the club anyway, 23andMe says I’m .4% Spanish, I’m ready to represent my people!

shakira dancing GIF

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

What I’m saying is that any race can speak perfect Spanish under the correct circumstances, just like any race can speak perfect English. I used the Spaniard example to point out the irony of singling out white people. But I’ll gladly join the club anyway, 23andMe says I’m .4% Spanish, I’m ready to represent my people!

shakira dancing GIF

Omg I thought you were actually from Spain. Girl why you in my thread splitting hairs 💀💀💀

Morphine Prince
50 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Literally. Or when they just reading something in Spanish and habe to pronounce every single letter the wrong way... The number of middle aged white woman I've heard just adding their own twist to words.... Doolsay day laychee

GRASSY-ASS

PaulR2345
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Omg I thought you were actually from Spain. Girl why you in my thread splitting hairs 💀💀💀

lisa leslie nbc GIF by The New Celebrity Apprentice

Archived