Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Liam Payne "strips that down" in nude photoshoot

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga
50 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m cool with tattoos, but there are some areas where they don’t belong: the hands, fingers, feet, toes, neck, face, collarbone, and ears.

As for body hair, I think it’s disgusting, especially chest, back, pubic, and armpit hair. I like smooth bodies and faces. I don’t like facial hair either because it’s scratchy when you kiss. I like clean-shaven dudes with smooth bodies and longer hair.

Could you imagine if you were alive THOUSANDS of years ago before humans shaved lol

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

tenor.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Bloody hooker

I’m suddenly his chair :giggle:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

AJRocketMan
22 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Could you imagine if you were alive THOUSANDS of years ago before humans shaved lol

Body hair removal existed back then too... :awkney: It’s not just a modern thing.

Luke78619

I came to this thread expecting to read posts about wanting to sniff the seat or something but instead saw body shaming comments, idk which one I prefer :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I came to this thread expecting to read posts about wanting to sniff the seat or something but instead saw body shaming comments, idk which one I prefer :messga:

For some reason "sniff the seat" is sending me

AJRocketMan
1 minute ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

That's creepy only children don't have hair. Grown men have hair. 

Speak for yourself. I don’t have any chest hair or back hair and I have minimal facial hair. There’s more than plenty of grown men that don’t have body hair at all or very little. And if hairless bodies were considered only a “children’s thing” then adult men and women wouldn’t have been removing theirs for thousands of years already. I’m not gonna put up with your gaslighting and there’s nothing wrong with me being attracted to grown adult men with little to no body hair and facial hair.

Musicisfreedom
31 minutes ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

That's creepy only children don't have hair. Grown men have hair. 

And women too

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
29 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Speak for yourself. I don’t have any chest hair or back hair and I have minimal facial hair. There’s more than plenty of grown men that don’t have body hair at all or very little. And if hairless bodies were considered only a “children’s thing” then adult men and women wouldn’t have been removing theirs for thousands of years already. I’m not gonna put up with your gaslighting and there’s nothing wrong with me being attracted to grown adult men with little to no body hair and facial hair.

If you're gonna call people disgusting for their natural bodies, I think you're kinda asking to be criticized. Body shaming is not cool

Edit: and preference is one thing - like what you like. But don't call people disgusting just because its not what you like. That's like someone saying "to me, fat people are disgusting" because you're not attracted to that body type. Or "asians are disgusting". You see my point?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Judas Society

Models walked down the runway with their tits  out. Gaga showed her coochie for a magazine cover. I don't see what the fuss is with this shot. You can barely see anything. So men, do better!

Gracious Gaga
42 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Body hair removal existed back then too... :awkney: It’s not just a modern thing.

Gurl I’m talking BEFORE it existed . Obvi 

♥ Kindness Police.

uo111
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m cool with tattoos, but there are some areas where they don’t belong: the hands, fingers, feet, toes, neck, face, collarbone, and ears.

As for body hair, I think it’s disgusting, especially chest, back, pubic, and armpit hair. I like smooth bodies and faces. I don’t like facial hair either because it’s scratchy when you kiss. I like clean-shaven dudes with smooth bodies and longer hair.

Women.

You like women

EnigmaNecrotic1

Ain't this the homophobic one that praised that Duck Dynasty idiot's "family values"? And the messy gays are back to stanning once he drops trou?lying i know GIF by Music Choice

Felonies? Loves it.

Archived