๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Liam Payne "strips that down" in nude photoshoot

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
14 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Iโ€™m cool with tattoos, but there are some areas where they donโ€™t belong: the hands, fingers, feet, toes, neck, face, collarbone, and ears.

As for body hair, I think itโ€™s disgusting, especially chest, back, pubic, and armpit hair.ย I like smooth bodies and faces. I donโ€™t like facial hair either because itโ€™s scratchy when you kiss. I like clean-shaven dudes with smooth bodies and longer hair.

Does this work?

Nude-Ken-Barbie-Ken-Doll-with-long-hair.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
16 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Iโ€™m cool with tattoos, but there are some areas where they donโ€™t belong: the hands, fingers, feet, toes, neck, face, collarbone, and ears.

As for body hair, I think itโ€™s disgusting, especially chest, back, pubic, and armpit hair.ย I like smooth bodies and faces. I donโ€™t like facial hair either because itโ€™s scratchy when you kiss. I like clean-shaven dudes with smooth bodies and longer hair.

You should feel sad for yourself honestly. Making people feel insecure about their body it's not cute at all.ย 

Lemon Pie
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

PetGa

ย 

He is such a handsome manย :flutter:ย 

00000032407.jpg

๐–Ž ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–˜๐–™๐–š๐–•๐–Ž๐–‰ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š

theahsfan
9 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Won't risk get another WP for "inappropriate comment" so all I'm gonna say is it looks I'm gonna be busy tonightย :creepflop:

Same:ally:

Lottie Winters
24 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Saying itโ€™s disgusting is so harsh and mean. Like youโ€™re shaming people for having body hair.ย Iโ€™m covered in body hair and Iโ€™m a beautiful b**** so.....what now?

Brolysskins
27 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAย 

So extra lmao

Hybrid AT

GGD on this thread

1k7eaw.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

34 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This thread already messyย :awkney:

Depends, are you talking about the thread or the peopleย :trollga:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Depends, are you talking about the thread or the peopleย :trollga:

Bothย :ohwell:

Sakrai

I am sick and full of desire and lust god fORGIVE ME:giveup:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Archived