1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Keeping a PG thread on GGD?

monique i would like to see it GIF

who is PG? :oprah:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

AJRocketMan
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It's not like he would have smash you anyway. :huntyga:

For one, he’s straight. Two, he’s not my type. Three, everyone is allowed to be attracted to whoever they want to be. If I don’t like body hair and tattoos on certain places, then that’s my prerogative.

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m cool with tattoos, but there are some areas where they don’t belong: the hands, fingers, feet, toes, neck, face, collarbone, and ears.

As for body hair, I think it’s disgusting, especially chest, back, pubic, and armpit hair. I like smooth bodies and faces. I don’t like facial hair either because it’s scratchy when you kiss. I like clean-shaven dudes with smooth bodies and longer hair.

I get that everyone has preferences but damn :ladyhaha:

SKANK
5 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m cool with tattoos, but there are some areas where they don’t belong: the hands, fingers, feet, toes, neck, face, collarbone, and ears.

As for body hair, I think it’s disgusting, especially chest, back, pubic, and armpit hair. I like smooth bodies and faces. I don’t like facial hair either because it’s scratchy when you kiss. I like clean-shaven dudes with smooth bodies and longer hair.

Having personal preferences is cool, but when you start calling other people's bodies and preferences "disgusting" you sound douchey.

Body hair isn't disgusting, it's just not your cup of tea.

Spoiler

mc3a9ret_oppenheim_object.jpg?w=490

But it's mine.

LordEnigma
6 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

For one, he’s straight. Two, he’s not my type. Three, everyone is allowed to be attracted to whoever they want to be. If I don’t like body hair and tattoos on certain places, then that’s my prerogative.

Yeah but saying body hair is disgusting doesn't sound like a "personal preference" but rather like you are putting others down because of their body. I have plenty of body hair but it's not disgusting in anyway just as a smooth body is not disgusting either 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Gagaloo911
7 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Good thing the world don't revolve around you and your tragic taste :bon:

OT: Yesss zaddy :v:

dynamite

Lol how can body hair be disgusting, it's natural. You have to actively remove it regularly to have the shaved look that you want... Fair enough for not liking it but come on...

Regina George
4 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

You know that it's completely normal to have body hair on all those areas you said? And thanks to your opinion that you are sharing publicly and to people who think the same - some people are ashamed to go to pool or to take their shirts off.. So what you are saying is kinds... :awkney:

sillynate
9 minutes ago, Lemon Pie said:

who is PG? :oprah:

PetGa

He is such a handsome man :flutter: 

Archived