Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Spirit by Beyonce peaked #3 on iTunes US

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

warrentw
16 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

why would that kill you Beyonce is wonderful 

It’s not the fact of Beyoncé winning the  Oscar it’s more the fact of the behives heads getting even big then they already are

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

Beyonce & Gaga are actually quite similar when it comes to how their songs chart. Both started there careers with No.1's but  Before Perfect Duet & Shallow they both were charting similarly peaking towards the higher end of the top 10's. So while to some people it might feel everyone loves Beyonce statistically not so much her newer stuff. 

Katharine Hepburn

I think what doesn't work for me is that the song just becomes a Sasha Fierce style ballad which doesn't fit with the rest of the songs :shrug:

xoxo Joanne

TheRoof
13 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

All of her singles (sans perfect duet and mi gente remix) flopped since Telephone

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

"Drunk In Love" says hi

rumours
14 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

All of her singles (sans perfect duet and mi gente remix) flopped since Telephone

Drunk in Love did very well, though. 

jaXXXon
11 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

You're VERY misinformed. Drunk In Love came long after Telephone and peaked at #2 on the Hot 100. It was a hit. Formation also went top 10 four months after being a free download. I know you'll run away from this comment...

PS. Perfect stalled in the Top 5 UNTIL Beyoncé came along and gave it a push to #1. The proof is in the charts and sales. Perfect was NOWHERE near #1 literally until the week where Beyoncé joined and it went #1 IMMEDIATELY after that. Also, Mi Gente peaked inside the Top 10 because of the Beyoncé remix, it wouldn't have reached the Top 10 without her. 

If Perfect was already a #1 hit and Mi Gente was top 20 without Beyoncé then you would've had a case. But since they both enjoyed HUGE boosts because of Beyoncé's name then you don't. 

dynamite

I think Beyonce is overrated and I don't really care about her but can someone explain to me why random people (who are not famous for anything) criticise artists for having less success than they think they should have? Like are you mega successful? Have you done anything noteworthy? No, so what position are you in to sneer at anyone's 'flops' lmao.

And while I'm on it, rivalry between fanbases is pathetic and makes everyone look like they're 8. Unless you are personally responsible for the success of your favourite artist then get a life and stop with the competition.

Like I'm not fan of Taylor Swift for example but I'm not going to laugh at her if she peaks at #10, I'm an unemployed student. :neyde:

jaXXXon

I absolutely can't at people discrediting Beyoncé's remixes of Mi Gente and Perfect when she did EXACTLY what Justin Bieber's doing to Billie Eilish's Bad Guy: Helping make the song go #1 because of his name lol. 

GRIMEZSZ

And we see you over there on the internet comparing all the girls who are killing it but we figured you out
We all know now we all got crowns
You need to calm down. :awkney:

:vegas:

Hades
8 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

I absolutely can't at people discrediting Beyoncé's remixes of Mi Gente and Perfect when she did EXACTLY what Justin Bieber's doing to Billie Eilish's Bad Guy: Helping make the song go #1 because of his name lol. 

Except Beyonce's addition to those songs was good. Don't even put her name next to that awful Bieber remix.:lolly:

pedrohemg
1 hour ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

I wish I could flop like Beyonce. She made 81 million dollars last year and she's above Lady Gaga -who had a hit movie and a number 1 song- on the Forbes list. Flopping like Beyonce AIN'T flopping.

Peasants would only dream. :queenga:

Singers make songs. People listen to their songs. Pure sales, radio, spotfy, youtube views is how we measure a song performance. Beyoncé has been flopping in all of those metrics. Since when that Forbes list dictates who is flopping or not as a singer? Katy is also above Gaga, and her last hit was six years ago. If Beyoncé has more investments than Gaga or if she's working harder to make big money, congratulations to her. We don't know how Gaga manages her networth or if she's more focused in success than increasing her bank account.

JusKeepBreathin

That song is a mess. Even the power of Beyoncé couldn't save it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FRANZGA
On 7/11/2019 at 5:42 AM, Bio said:

Yeah but when Shallow was released the number one song was Avril Lavigne’s Head Above Water lol. No competition at all.

okay, let's talk about sales and not position then

Shallow 1st week: 58k, 8k+/day average

The Git Up (no.2 song in itunes): ~5k/day average

Spirit: below 5k at 1st day.. :ladyhaha: NO EXCUSES

alextruper17

How is Formation a cultural impact?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived