💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Spirit by Beyonce peaked #3 on iTunes US

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

Hurem

Since when do we create threads about songs going light green on kworb? Get a job or something.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mana Mahad
20 hours ago, Hurem said:

Since when do we create threads about songs going light green on kworb? Get a job or something.

4 red updates in a row. Down to #8 on iTunes.

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

thehanyo

It kills me that Beyonce is going to get the Oscar a year after Gaga did. And with such a basic song. :toofunny:

bloody g
4 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

It kills me that Beyonce is going to get the Oscar a year after Gaga did. And with such a basic song. :toofunny:

I wouldn't be so sure about it

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

gypsy101
On 7/10/2019 at 6:30 PM, pedrohemg said:

Her last hit was given by Gaga (Telephone). She kinda sells albums but all her singles in this decade were flops. That's a fact.

except she’s had 16 top 40 hits since then including a number one so your facts are bull$hit

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Frozen 2 is still coming

gypsy101
7 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

why would that kill you Beyonce is wonderful 

Katharine Hepburn
8 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

The Oscars are 7 months away chill :lolly:

xoxo Joanne

gypsy101
On 7/10/2019 at 6:53 PM, Ally Campana said:

She’s not a single artist. She’s more of an album artist. 

definitely. though from 1999-2009 she had 9 number 1 hits. but the last few years she’s transitioned into album artist and we are all the better for it.

On 7/10/2019 at 6:38 PM, pedrohemg said:

That matters because my comment was about how she has been flopping. If you don't wanna accept that fact, stop quoting me. "kinda" because of EIL and Homecoming. She's flopping everywhere now. She needs another "feat" like always. She can only have hits with the help of someone who is in a better moment than her (Gaga, ED, Jay-Z, etc), the list is long.

this is literally wrong no offense bro

Cloudbusting

Wow this thread is so sad actually. Beyonce should at least be respected. Idk why this is a competition to you guys (It clearly is not), it's so strange to me that people care so much to find a way to say bey is flopping.

Widows Kiss
8 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

except she’s had 16 top 40 hits since then including a number one so your facts are bull$hit

choose one :sis:

Mana Mahad
3 minutes ago, fabskt said:

Wow this thread is so sad actually. Beyonce should at least be respected. Idk why this is a competition to you guys (It clearly is not), it's so strange to me that people care so much to find a way to say bey is flopping.

All of her singles (sans perfect duet and mi gente remix) flopped since Telephone

Widows Kiss
5 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

All of her singles (sans perfect duet and mi gente remix) flopped since Telephone

Beyonce jumping on songs which were already hits doesn't mean they are her hits, although it seems to be a very common occurrence for her fanbase to claim credits where Beyonce shouldn't own any. Like fave, like stan.

Cloudbusting
Just now, Mana Mahad said:

Why do you feel the need to express this? Like seriously, I'm not here to judge :hug:. What do you want to gain with this comment? 

Archived