charts

Spirit by Beyonce peaked #3 on iTunes US

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

Don't ever talk about Beyoncé flopping outside this website  :saladga:  or you're going to get our girl and her last solo era dragged for filth nnnnnnn. I am going to wait until the film is out, to see how it is going to do on charts, after given a context! And this rivalry between fanbases must stop, it's getting annoying. You all grown *ss people acting a damn fool on the internet!

jaXXXon
2 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

Beyoncé has been flopping for over a decade now. Let's not forget Formation + Super Bowl peaked only at #10 on the hot 100.

I have to stop you right there. Formation was released as a FREE DOWNLOAD a whole month before the Super Bowl and then the video was unlisted so it didn't count for the Hot 100. It wasn't until TWO MONTHS after the Super Bowl that it was released properly (along with the album) and still managed to peak at #10. That's actual power. Gaga wouldn't have peaked Top 50 with that kind of single treatment.

Mana Mahad
32 minutes ago, Bio said:

Formation was a cultural phenomenon and started a whole new era in pop music. How is that flopping? lol

:rip: :rip: :rip: 

OT : dark red now

jaXXXon
28 minutes ago, imitalian said:

I love Bey but in Italy her last solo hit was Love on Top:selena:

Erm, Beyoncé's self-titled release went Gold in Italy. That was 2013-14. I want you to tell me when she last gave proper single treatment to any of her singles. She stopped caring about the Hot 100 during Lemonade when she fvcked Formation up by letting it be a free download, then unlisting the video on YouTube and having it be Tidal exclusive. The song was released properly TWO MONTHS after her performance at the Super Bowl, so the fact that it still went Top 10 in the US says a lot about her star power. 

Andrea B
2 hours ago, mr.peter said:

But Formation had cultural impact. Who even remembers what songs charted higher than it. 

formation is local 

mr.peter
19 minutes ago, Andree said:

formation is local 

in the world's biggest music market :legend:

1 hour ago, Bio said:

Girl what? Her last album sold way more than her album with Jay-Z which proves your feat. bullshit wrong lol. Formation was a cultural phenomenon and started a whole new era in pop music. How is that flopping? lol

you are overstating formation's impact.

3 minutes ago, Fish said:

you are overstating formation's impact.

I am really not. I am taking about the US only tho.

Andrea B
30 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

in the world's biggest music market :legend:

still local and a flop:ladyhaha:  and its not even one of the best selling songs in the US. 

Married the Night

It’s pretty meh. So....

hope its not in the movie much 

Illuminati Freak
2 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

That matters because my comment was about how she has been flopping. If you don't wanna accept that fact, stop quoting me. "kinda" because of EIL and Homecoming. She's flopping everywhere now. She needs another "feat" like always. She can only have hits with the help of someone who is in a better moment than her (Gaga, ED, Jay-Z, etc), the list is long.

You're a mess honey and the one who is flopping. 

Archived