A queen dropping new music. We know nothing about this :noparty:

CautiousLurker

When's the bish dropping the album already, I NEED IT :cryga:

AMENiCURE
26 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

When's the bish dropping the album already, I NEED IT :cryga:

september 13

caulixtla

I would love to have another new single from her before the new album comes out this summer; my daughter loves her music.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

Inferno

I literally hate that she pays Marina complete dust and disrespects her with zero acknowledgement post-2015. Makes me respect her less than I already did tbh. I like her casually but just sayin.

Stephen
11 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I literally hate that she pays Marina complete dust and disrespects her with zero acknowledgement post-2015. Makes me respect her less than I already did tbh. I like her casually but just sayin.

Wtf where did that come from :air: is she obligated to mention every artist all the time? What the heck lol 

BleepBloop
31 minutes ago, Inferno said:

She deserves it after that "familiar fruit" moment. Girl really thought she invented fruits and neon lights:awkney:

Ooolong
2 hours ago, Inferno said:

Is it...crack that you smoke? :smh: Charli does not disrespect Marina. Marina and Charli are on good terms, with both of them liking each other's posts on various social media platforms, and just over a year ago Charli stated that "Just Desserts" is one of her favorite collaborations, which means something considering Charli has collaborated with so many artists. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong

The video is dropping next Wednesday as well. :party:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Archived