Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Tyler, The Creator - IGOR

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

đŸŒș Welcome everybody, to the ceremony for the GagaDaily 'IGOR' Megarate! đŸŒș

1267313.jpg

In this ceremony, I, as your host, will present the overall scores for each track on the album.

These scores are the averages of  all the rates that participants have sent me over the last month, so we will be able to see what are, by popular opinion, the best and worst tracks on the album.

I will also post the comments on each track from those who sent them!

đŸŒș PARTICIPANTS đŸŒș

If this is your first time hearing about this album or you haven't listened to it before, go ahead! It's a brilliant album and maybe you could share your opinions as we go. I also tagged people who expressed interest in the rate but for whatever reason didn't end up submitting. If you are seeing this thread but didn't participate initially, you can still hang around, see the results and share your opinions on them! If you know anyone else who might be interested in the ceremony, feel free to tag them  :D

đŸŒș LINK TO THE ORIGINAL MEGARATE THREAD  đŸŒș

đŸŒș THE ALBUM ITSELF  đŸŒș

Spoiler

The ceremony will begin in 15 minutes. Hope to see you there! :heart:

giphy.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok imma quickly go get an e.coli vaccine :vegas: 
I'll be right back though. 

What are you wearing? Which songs are you hoping to see early exits for? And who will you be rooting for to take out the title? :woot:

I will be wearing this wonderful outfit :gayhat:

https-hypebeast-com-image-2017-10-golf-w

Hoping for early exits from RUNNING OUT OF TIME and PUPPET, and high placements by NEW MAGIC WAND, GONE, GONE/THANK YOU, EARFQUAKE, and IGOR'S THEME :tony:

#11. PUPPET

ShamefulElementaryBengaltiger-poster.jpg

Overall Score: 7.45

Highest Score: 9.5 - @platinumpixels

Lowest Score: 6 - @Blue Madonna @loathereality @Davian

Comments:ï»ż

@rumours (7) Okay, the “I need a boy at all times” trope is getting slightly grating at this point. This has some old school Motown Vibes in parts, which makes me like certain aspects of the track. Overall, it is one of the better tracks for me.

#10. RUNNING OUT OF TIME

see-you-again-tyler-the-creator-billboar

Overall Score: 7.65

Highest Score: 10 - @Sestri Levante

Lowest Score: 4 - @Blue Madonna

@rumours (5) What on earth is that voice at the beginning of the track
 I-.. Does he really sound like a preteen with a sinus infection, or is that some sort of vocal effect? I just really am not the biggest fan of this song at all.

@Blue Madonna (4) My least favourite on the album, but I still enjoy it. I do think it’s slightly weak in terms of impact on the listener and I find the repetitive ‘to make you love meeee’ slightly annoying. But still, a nice song with a good sentiment. 

#9. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE

earfquake-tyler-the-creator-music-video-

Overall Score: 7.75

Highest Score: 10 - @platinumpixels

Lowest Score: 5 - @Davian

@rumours (5.25) Look, I’m glad he finally has some closure and realizes that he can move on. That being said, I don’t like how the track sounds. The generic beat along with the demon in the background (“i doNT lOVe u anYmORe") screaming in parts doesn’t help.

#8. WHAT'S GOOD

maxresdefault.jpg

Overall Score: 8.28

Highest Score: 11 - @Sestri Levante

Score: 2 - @loathereality

@rumours (5.75) I’ve listened to this multiple times at this point, and still can’t tell if I love or loathe this track. I definitely like the first half of the track better than the second. It’s okay I guess.

Davian

Sorry, I had to fight some people in the underground to come here but I made it:vegas:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d2659aa61497a2e2e

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Davian
2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

#8. WHAT'S GOOD

maxresdefault.jpg

Overall Score: 8.28

Highest Score: 11 - @Sestri Levante

Score: 2 - @loathereality

@rumours (5.75) I’ve listened to this multiple times at this point, and still can’t tell if I love or loathe this track. I definitely like the first half of the track better than the second. It’s okay I guess.

I gave this a 10:messga:

Davian

And happy to see my 11 is still in:firega:

Archived