💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Ronson plays Perfect Illusion demo

teenagechrist

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

til it happens to you, come to mama, perfect illusion....anything i'm missing?:awkney:

4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

No, that all. Basically only 3 out of 100+

Bad Romance too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fame_Monster#Track_listing

But those are it, the only songs in her discography where she isn't the main songwriter and even in them she had some sort of contribution because otherwise she would've been credited at all. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Bad Romance too!

But those are it, the only songs in her discography where she isn't the main songwriter and even in them she had some sort of contribution because otherwise she would've been credited at all. 

I recall RedOne saying Gaga wrote majority of if though. I forgot which interview/ article that was. If someone finds it, please post it on here

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Bad Romance too!

If we are going off of that page it also means that monster and Alejandro are also part of that list.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I recall RedOne saying Gaga wrote majority of if though. I forgot which interview/ article that was. If someone finds it, please post it on here

Maybe he is credited for the vocal melody and Gaga added the lyrics. 

Inferno

wow....this version slaps. hate to say it but gaga totally ruined this great track with the diva vocals. even the instrumental sounds a bit cooler here.

Inferno
12 hours ago, gagzus said:

It sounds not different really, it’s the exact same beat just with Kevin mumbling really. Gaga definitely made it her own 

aka. made it worse? a vocal change can give a song an entirely different vibe as was the case here.

KatieJudasGaga4
5 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Bad Romance too!

5 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

If we are going off of that page it also means that monster and Alejandro are also part of that list.

That's weird, because on the official wikipedia pages for Bad Romance, Alejandro and Monster, Gaga is credited first, not RedOne. On Perfect Illusion and TIHTY, Gaga isn't credited first

Inferno
12 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Mark exposing how little of this Gaga actually wrote:flop:

12 hours ago, BloodyM said:

hahaha I just THOUGHT THAT!! so she basically just wrote some lyrics that fit his song, SHOCKED

I think you guys need to revisit Perfect Illusion-era interviews because she repeatedly stated that it was Kevin Parkers song that he had already created that she listened to and loved. They then collaborated on the track and she became one of the first people he ever wrote with afterwards, he talked about it in an interview. Never did she claim to write much of PI at all actually. The song was his baby.

Inferno
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

That's weird, because on the official wikipedia pages for Bad Romance, Alejandro and Monster, Gaga is credited first, not RedOne. On Perfect Illusion and TIHTY, Gaga isn't credited first

RedOne provided vocals for those tracks. He was sitting right alongside her coming up with melodies etc. It was truly collaborative.

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Inferno said:

RedOne provided vocals for those tracks. He was sitting right alongside her coming up with melodies etc. It was truly collaborative.

I didn't say he wasn't though. I just said its weird how on "The Fame Monster" wikipedia page, on the track listing, Gaga isn't credited first on BR, Alejandro and Monster, but on their respective wiki pages, she is. Might be a minor mistake though.

Inferno
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I didn't say he wasn't though. I just said its weird how on "The Fame Monster" wikipedia page, on the track listing, Gaga isn't credited first on BR, Alejandro and Monster, but on their respective wiki pages, she is. Might be a minor mistake though.

Ohhh i see

metalguru

you guys....

this is how modern pop music works... same lines from x, others from z... this is why she has co-writers... 

Sestri Levante
17 hours ago, River said:

No, it's about Kevin's wife Sophie Lawrence.. I think it's a hint, poor girl :awkney:

Kevin probably wrote this during Currents, so it's definitely about his ex girlfriend Melody just like the the rest of Currents. She also wrote an album about the break-up :vegas:

Sestri Levante

The only audible diference is the absence of Josh's guitar work, and obviously Kevin's vocals. Anyways, I'd love to listen to a high quality version of this, even thought it's probably just the chorus that's finished here. :music:

Just imagine how incredible an album produced by Kevin would be :diane:

Archived