πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Ronson plays Perfect Illusion demo

teenagechrist

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

til it happens to you, come to mama, perfect illusion....anything i'm missing?:awkney:

No, thats all. Basically only 3 out of 100+

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsmebuddy

Nah I like the original more

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Hybrid AT
39 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

til it happens to you, come to mama, perfect illusion....anything i'm missing?:awkney:

Rihanna's whole discography written in songwriting camps....anything I'm missing?Β :awkney:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Miracle

Actually Gaga wrote a lot of this song, mostly lyrics. She also changed the structure and the chord progression. Probably was pretty involved in the production too. That's way more than most pop artists lol

p.s.: also the entire bridge and outro of the song

Β 

Β 

Hybrid AT

Can't believe people are questioning her credibility on songwriting: her essence, the nectar of her soul and the reason why she makes music. There's a reason why she's a Songwriting Contemporary Icon recipient bestowed upon her by the Songwriting Hall of Fame, not to mention BMI awards among various other numerous songwriting accolades. You can't be this ignorant, it's egregious and incredibly disrespectful to her craft. Jeez.Β Β :saladga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

TSUNAMI
3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

UGH i wish Gaga’s version wasΒ this psychedelic

Can anyone add the beat to the original and mix it up?

Dilwyn
45 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

You're missing the writing credits for those songs

6."Perfect Illusion"

Kevin Parker

Germanotta

Ronson

Tucker

Β 

9."Come to Mama"

Tillman

Germanotta

Emile Haynie

Β 

Til It Happens to You

Songwriter(s)

Diane Warren

Lady Gaga

Β 

If her name came first, then that would be something.

Also TIHTY gaga changed the whole song vibeΒ according to diane that's why diane credited her, that's why she's even credited as a producer

If you guys wanna be angry at her for not writing any of those it's ok, but let'sΒ  not discredit all her writing credits because of that.

Defmix100
51 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

The fact that she always mumble random words before writing the actual lyrics is pretty interesting to me since i always have melodies in my mind but lyrics almost never fit initially... so i should probably start doing like herΒ :vegas:

I do the same, it's cool seeing Gaga and Sia do it as well

Dominic

I dont really care if Gaga did a Beyonce with PI. I prefer her voice on the track either way and it certainly doesnt discredit her writing talentΒ Β :shrug:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

TimisaMonster

The verses were crap...the chorus is interesting how they drag out the words a bit differentlyΒ 

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Howling about ppl saying Gaga doesn't write anything. This is a demo.Β Who said thisΒ isn'tΒ Β just a recording of what Kevin worked on using what was already collaboratively worked on

Β YallΒ really trying to tear someone down hunh...Β Β Off a chorus and chord progression from an acknowledged collaborator

mood seriously GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Bowman

OMFG this needs to leak NOW.Β :bradley:

𝕯𝕡, π–‹π–—π–Šπ–Š π–’π–ž π–’π–Žπ–“π–‰

I like this but I still love Gaga's versionΒ :laughga:Β :heart:

i Love the Lady

can someone put gagas vocals on that production if its ever releasedΒ 

Archived