💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Ronson plays Perfect Illusion demo

teenagechrist

Featured Posts

Cloudbusting

I mean I think she did change aspects of the songs... maybe added some melodies and lyrics to make it more like her.... so I don't think she is lying when she is credited (she doesn't have a big credit also , like she's the third writer). I think she is honest about it, it's not like she is saying she wrote every line.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImTired
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Gaga has never hidden the fact that Perfect Illusion was Kevin’s song and that he is the main writer. 

The main reason why we'll never see her perform it live again, tbh

Dilwyn
8 minutes ago, fabskt said:

I mean I think she did change aspects of the songs... maybe added some melodies and lyrics to make it more like her.... so I don't think she is lying when she is credited (she doesn't have a big credit also , like she's the third writer). I think she is honest about it, it's not like she is saying she wrote every line.

Yeah if you look the lyrics for come to mama even though it doesn't change that much, there is still differences from the original.

https://genius.com/Father-john-misty-come-to-mama-lyrics

https://genius.com/Lady-gaga-come-to-mama-lyrics

derpmonster
13 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I definitely think Just Dance was a rework from someone elses song and maybe any of the other songs her and Redone made quickly in the beginning could have been too but I don't personally see an issue with that. Like with Mary Jane Holland wasn't it confirmed that the instrumental in Can't Beat the Machines was the Gaga one because of the guitar so she worked on that before it was used in Can't Beat the Machines

Any reason in particular for thinking JD is someone else's song? It was one of those 10 minute songs for her and I think it's very Gaga even if basic. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Defmix100
12 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Any reason in particular for thinking JD is someone else's song? It was one of those 10 minute songs for her and I think it's very Gaga even if basic. 

Redone had a similar sounding song with another singer, I think it wasn't released till after so there's no full on proof but I do think he either had a premade beat or reworked a previous project like what people assume happened with Judas and that J Lo song he produced

Oriane

People suddenly acting like she doesn't write her own songs :toofunny:

If anything, it confirms how much co-writers actually write when she's credited as the main writer.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Thank u!!!! She doesn't write anything anymore 

1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Everyone exposing ha :laughga:

Kinda like the guy who did come to mama leaking his version lmao shady bishes.

I dont blame her, Joanne was rushed in 5 months or less, idk why she scraped the redone songs..

If she does the same with lg6 AFTER 3 WHOLE YEARS i'll be pissed.

You guys are being overly dramatic.

She is the lead in writing in every song she has done besides 3 (Til It Happens to You, Perfect Illusion & Come to Mama). That's it. Since then, she wrote every single track that she is on ASIB + Alibi and even produced all of them. 

FentyGa

til it happens to you, come to mama, perfect illusion....anything i'm missing?:awkney:

Stephen

Wait yall didn't know she wasn't the lead writer for this song? Just look at the album credits. It wasn't a secret :laughga:

Also this sounds good but it's VERY Tame Impala. Obviously she had to make it her own.

ObezyankaNol

I love Kevin Parker and I ****ing love Tame Impala. Ugh this version is incredible. It reminds me of this tame impala song: 

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Hebi

This is for the people who thought Gaga was ripping off "Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna. She wasn't the first one with the original idea, it was Kevin Parker :trollga:

SHALLOW

The fact that she always mumble random words before writing the actual lyrics is pretty interesting to me since i always have melodies in my mind but lyrics almost never fit initially... so i should probably start doing like her :vegas:

GRIMEZSZ

You guys seriously doubting about Gaga writing skills, omg  that's f*cking offensive :triggered:

TheSlash

I want both the demo and a professionally recorded version of it, NOW

tenor.gif?itemid=9606636

tenor.gif?itemid=5596657

Ew, David!

Archived