Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Ronson plays Perfect Illusion demo

teenagechrist

Featured Posts

gagzus
5 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

UGH i wish Gaga’s version was this psychedelic

It’s the exact same the only difference is Kevin’s known for his intentially airy falsetto vocals, it’s just we’re hearing an incorrectly mastered version through a video played in a venue. If you listened to it in headphones it’d be the same as Gaga’s just not stereo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst

That Disco vibe took my wig to Venus

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

The Z
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It’s the exact same the only difference is Kevin’s known for his intentially airy falsetto vocals, it’s just we’re hearing an incorrectly mastered version through a video played in a venue. If you listened to it in headphones it’d be the same as Gaga’s just not stereo

Honnestly I only listened to it with headphones and I find it VERY different from Gaga's version… This one a a lot more 'dance'

Jewels n Drugs

Issa bop

can they leak it please :selena:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

homomo

Ugh, the psychedelic/synthy vibe is everything. I wish there was more of that in Gaga's.

PI still snaps though.

Aphrodizy26
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

The only thing that’s really the same is the chord progression which can really make things sound similar (like BTW/EY)

There’s a lot more psychedelic strings and the such to give it a much more disco feel, versus a more of a head banging pop-rock feel. Lot more synth.

BloodyM
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Mark exposing how little of this Gaga actually wrote:flop:

hahaha I just THOUGHT THAT!! so she basically just wrote some lyrics that fit his song, SHOCKED

Teal Ambition

I never really understood the hype for this version :selena: I prefer Gaga's version

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Defmix100

I wonder what he really thinks of the final version? I love PI but this is a lot better and if her version sounded like this I also think it would have done better, most of the complaints I heard were that she was just shouting way too much

bloody g

Much better without the screaming and off pitch mess

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Aphrodizy26
18 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Mark exposing how little of this Gaga actually wrote:flop:

Or maybe he took what was written and just submitted what he made with what was had lol

Archived