💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mark Ronson plays Perfect Illusion demo

teenagechrist

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

Wow.. It sounds so much more pleasent, instead of those over the top notes form original. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

:rip: at your comprehension.

He says he can take credit, meaning he did contribute on those parts, doesn't mean he did everything.

Gaga is the main songwriter of Just Dance and literally all of her songs except TIHTY, CTM and PI, some of y'all needa open your eyes and stop doubting her because you sound like a troll without ANY PROOF, only manipulating partial statements into your questionable remarks. 

That wikipedia page is WRONG, because Gaga is the main songwriter of the ENTIRE TFM album.

I'm not talking about lyric songwriting, I've never doubted her with that but I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how much involvement she has in the beat production

It sounds like Simlish

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

nodandsmile

I much prefer the final version even though I am not the biggest fan if that song!

LilyLark
On 7/11/2019 at 11:18 AM, Suspiria said:

I'm a b****, what can I say:derpga:

To be clear though I wasn't trying to say Gaga never writes her own songs, of course she does write like 80-90% of it.

But I think listening to this, hearing how similar the original is to the final version, and considering that Mark Ronson and Bloodpop also made writing contributions, it's very clear Gaga wrote almost none of this song:oops: 

Well to be fair I also did forget the TIHTY you controversy, which is a thing again lol. I do disagree that it's that similar though—the music has the same beat but a lot sounds different to my ears. I do think that's a thing, tho, when there are four plus writers no one can claim that much credit...except Shallow tbh really did sound like a Gaga/Anthony track more than the other contributors.

Ladle Ghoulash
On 7/10/2019 at 12:47 PM, Gracious Gaga said:

She may be credited but the guy who write come to mama wrote 99% of the song.  She basically took his finished song and reworked it.  Have you heard his demo? It’s on YouTube 

She probably wrote the instrumentation, re-wrote the rhythm of the melody line, wrote the harmonies, wrote the vocal ad-libs, none of which are present in Father John Misty’s demo. I’d say that’s definitely worthy of a songwriting credit. 

Shaney
On 7/11/2019 at 6:26 AM, ChainedBallerina said:

since it's probably not gonna leak for a while, i made my own version from the stems.

This instrumental is so good. 

gaga screaming really took away from the magic of this song. I appreciate the rage and anger she brought to the song but there is no denying this version is miles better (at least in my opinion)

AFRODITA
16 minutes ago, Bae said:

This instrumental is so good. 

thank u, hun. :kara:

AJRocketMan
On 7/10/2019 at 11:09 AM, Reginald said:

I like this mix better. It's less "abrasive" and compressed sounding 

You’d have to listen to the studio version though. Speakers in a live setting can change everything and sometimes songs are re-mixed & mastered to translate better on a live sound system.

Reginald
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

You’d have to listen to the studio version though. Speakers in a live setting can change everything and sometimes songs are re-mixed & mastered to translate better on a live sound system.

Good point! 

MelbHawker

This version is absolutely sickening :giveup: It works far, far better without the rage-y, rock treatment is received post this. 

'it must have been an illusion' :nick:

Archived