series

Netflix's Worst Nightmare Has Come True

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

I mean... those movies are for kids. Netflix makes good, mature content.

BUtterfield 8
42 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I hope this never happens with music streaming / record labels taking ownership back from streaming platforms. If it does, I'm going straight back to physical albums and buying mp3s direct from the artist's pages.

If that happens we going back to something that rhymes with tnbxbluzive :stalkga:

nikola

Well, we are facing a big problem with streaming now....when Netflix appeared it was an amazing thing because for just 12 $ a month we could get almost every movie and tv show that was released through the year.... But now with every new streaming platform streaming is becoming more expensive... I mean if every company ends up with its own streaming service we will have to have 5+ subscriptions if we want to watch everything that is released through the year... And that a lot of money for just streaming.... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Reginald
4 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

If that happens we going back to something that rhymes with tnbxbluzive :stalkga:

giphy.gif 

thatfoxyfeeling

Netflix has incredible original content and keeps getting better, really don't like how big Disney has become owning Marvel, Star Wars etc. 

CannaeDrive
39 minutes ago, Bio said:

This is just gonna throw consumers back to torrent and piracy in general.

They never left tho :bradley:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

RAMROD

I mean, I am keeping my netflix tho, there are original series I am following such as Stranger Things, Dragon Prince, Disenchantment, and more. And I know for sure I am not the only one. And yes, l will get Disney+ too, that is the other subs I will sign up on anyway, cos of MCU Series that will happen there. I don't need those other services. I owned full seasons of Friends, The Office, Sex And The City, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Parks & Rec on BluRay. I don't need other streaming services to watch that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, River Phoenix said:

Disney+ will cost $6.99/month—or around half the price of Netflix’s most popular subscription.”

So 84 dollars a year 

You keep that up for 5 years uve lost 400 bucks

To watch disney movies

A choice :laughga:

ChromeAngel

It’s because Disney has sooo much money. They have to budget to make the best films :bon:

Zander

I think people are misunderstanding that Disney+ isn’t just for kids, it’s absolutely a competitor for Netflix purely because of what Disney owns...

AA47-B1-F9-2-A71-4-DD1-A583-F841-C5-B934 

49 minutes ago, nikola said:

I mean if every company ends up with its own streaming service we will have to have 5+ subscriptions if we want to watch everything that is released through the year... And that a lot of money for just streaming.... 

Or just watch it online.... if u know what I mean...

No wps pls 

GhettoFabulous

Girl I know for sure my ass is not gonna be paying 808079 different subscriptions for shows :madge:

RAMROD
Just now, kyanewest said:

So 84 dollars a year 

You keep that up for 5 years uve lost 400 bucks

To watch disney movies

A choice :laughga:

What is $400 in 2019 tbh? I have that as pocket money daily? Let alone in next 5 years. It will worth nothing as living cost, and cost for  paying up personal lifestyle will get even pricier. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What is $400 in 2019 tbh? I have that as pocket money daily?

How much do u make a year? 

Archived