Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will promote Haus Lab

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

DpHitch1992

So i literally cant stop replaying the haus lab advert! The music sounds so fresh and funky that im praying this is whats to come! I actually think it could just be an Lg6 instrumental cause i can imagine Gaga doing her thing over this! (Giving me government hooker vibes before we heard the BTW album version! )

Anyway...im not really into the make up and stuff and was a bit worried at first but now im thinking if she released LG6 alongside HL then all fans would get the best of both worlds and better yet...the lg6 music videos could literally promote the brand by showing unique makeup styles and how far you can go with the products!  What do you guys think? 

Im praying this type of music is coming because its given me that gaga adrenaline i havent felt in a while!  

TEANUS

I definitely think and SINCERELY hope they have waited on releasing LG6 because of the prolonged success of ASIB and in order to launch it with Haus Labs. 

They can bounce off of each other at ALL times...

When promoting Haus Labs:

-Feature LG6 in the commercials

-Talk about LG6 in Haus Labs Promo/ Interviews

-Use a rewards system when purchasing products so that purchasing varying costs of products gets you music related content (I.e. the week before the album the purchase of a $16 lip gloss gets you a download of a randomized upcoming track from LG6)

When promoting LG6:

-Discuss Haus Labs In LG6 Promo/ Interviews

-Wear the brand throughout the LG6 era, make LG6 the brand’s campaign

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Gracious Gaga

Omg THERE IS NO LG6 ! Only Haus labs!!! 

Stop it

stop 

stop 

please just stop

Stop

please 

just let me go

alejandro

♥ Kindness Police.

FfFfFfFF

People used to say the same about ASIB and LG6: that they will promote themselves.  I know the visuals were great the adrenaline-rush makes us more prone to think LG6 is coming soon but once the hype dies down we'll be back at the more pessimistic attitude as always.. :bradley: Those being said, I'll be glad to be wrong.

DpHitch1992
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

People used to say the same about ASIB and LG6: that they will promote themselves.  I know the visuals were great the adrenaline-rush makes us more prone to think LG6 is coming soon but once the hype dies down we'll be back at the more pessimistic attitude as always.. :bradley: Those being said, I'll be glad to be wrong.

They did, but in all honesty I never thought it would happen

LG6 & ASIB clash together but I can totally see LG6 and HL promoting each other.

Fingers crossed! 🤞

8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

check the insta-story of https://www.instagram.com/managersteve/

CyanLights
15 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

is he even reliable?

I’m pretty sure he worked on ARTPOP 

PaulR2345
34 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I definitely think and SINCERELY hope they have waited on releasing LG6 because of the prolonged success of ASIB and in order to launch it with Haus Labs. 

They can bounce off of each other at ALL times...

When promoting Haus Labs:

-Feature LG6 in the commercials

-Talk about LG6 in Haus Labs Promo/ Interviews

-Use a rewards system when purchasing products so that purchasing varying costs of products gets you music related content (I.e. the week before the album the purchase of a $16 lip gloss gets you a download of a randomized upcoming track from LG6)

When promoting LG6:

-Discuss Haus Labs In LG6 Promo/ Interviews

-Wear the brand throughout the LG6 era, make LG6 the brand’s campaign

Should be the other way around because music will just leak early. So if you pre-order LG6 you get a discount on makeup or something. 

TEANUS
18 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

Should be the other way around because music will just leak early. So if you pre-order LG6 you get a discount on makeup or something. 

Or both :oops:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ryansamonster
39 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

is he even reliable?

He’s Tchami’s manager, so pretty reliable I’d say! 

OT, I think tie ins with HL and LG6 are inevitable, but it’s hard to say if both will be launched together. Especially with HL starting out smaller in terms of product and as an online exclusive. I’m figuring a few months’ promo for the makeup and then some teas of LG6 before the end of the year. Could be wrong though and I wouldn’t be mad at that! 

Definitely think they're planning on merging the two to work together in synergy! The music from the advert is the first big indicator for me. She's also currently pregnant with LG6 🤷🏼‍♂️

I think if Haus Labs play their cards right, LG6 and the makeup brand will bounce off each other. By September, I think Shallow and ASIB will have quietened down quite a bit, thus, a more perfect time to begin the release of LG6. Really hope we get Haus Labs in stores in the future though. Seeing Fenty Beauty in Boots the other day was insane and I was literally thinking at the time "what if Gaga had Haus Beauty in stores, right in front of me!" 😫😈 An Amazon exclusive could be really smart, Amazon is a MASSIVE global company. But the experience for us as consumers is not the same as in store

ShayCristoforo

I just made a post about how Battle For Your Life doesn't quite fit into the makeup theme lol, but now I'm thinking what if that's the title for one of the songs? And this would be its instrumental? I'm hoping!

Similar to how she'd always say "Born this way" for anything and everything during the BTW era, for constant inter-mixed branding.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived