💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga should wait to release new music

not a french fry

Featured Posts

not a french fry

Listen I want new music to come ASAP, but I don’t think she should release new music just yet... because of Old Town Road. That dumb song has blocked so many artists from going #1 and I don’t want Gaga to be one of those artists. I think she need to wait for OTR to die and pounce on that couple of days where we don’t have a huge song that everyone talks about. In that little time frame she should release her new song, leave the world slayed, blast rocket #9 up to the number one spot on billboard, snatch all our wigs, break all our nails, and take over the world. So f*ck OTR for making us wait, but I think if she waits, she will be more successful 

social experiment gone wrong

not a french fry

I can’t wait for her COMEBACK yaaaas

social experiment gone wrong

Enzo

as if she was going to debut at #1 lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

PaulR2345

Why are y’all still acting like she hasn’t gotten a hit in years? As if another #1 song is necessary for her when her last hit got her that same position, 2 Grammys, a golden globe, and an Oscar. She should just release music to release music, not for acclaim. 

FfFfFfFF

I don't know if she cares that much but for a higher chart position avoiding OTR is the best thing to do. There are some chances she will debut at #1, the GP is cheering for since the ASIB era, she was on everybody's mind this year, her Instagram posts get so many likes, there are many memes about her + a lot of headlines. I don't know if it's enough for a #1 since there is always a degree of unpredictability but a position in the top 3 is doable and could be higher after OTR starts to fall. 

I don't think LG6 is coming before fall either way so.. :party:

S0436

A top5 that sticks around would be amazing for what will probably be a dance pop track.  

Archived