💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Final Fantasy VII Remake coming to Xbox One on 3/3/2020

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

Okay I'm SO excited right now!:sara:

The official German Xbox Facebook account, has *prematurely* announced the release of the Xbox One version of the Final Fantasy VII Remake with a trailer on their Facebook account and has since deleted the post since it was, well, too premature!:giggle:

The game was deemed to be (timed) PS4-exclusive till today.

RAMROD

Surprised people still own an XBox. But happy for them.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There's about 45 million of them so, what's your point RAMROD

I dont think you guys realize how excited I am for this. It will be my third Final Fantasy game after FFX and FFX-2 (which were amazing...especially FFX). I just wish FFX did not get a cheap looking HD remaster and instead got this remake quality level that FF VII is getting

Also hope they do this remake quality for FFVIII

Reginald

God DAMN I'm so excited for this game.

I've been on a serious Square Enix kick again for the first time since my childhood. Spent the last year playing through all of Final Fantasy XIV and its expansions, Kingdom Hearts III, and now this is coming next year :sara: I'm getting the PS4 version of VII Remake, but excited to see that even more people will be able to play it since it'll be on XBOX as well.

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, Reginald said:

God DAMN I'm so excited for this game.

I've been on a serious Square Enix kick again for the first time since my childhood. Spent the last year playing through all of Final Fantasy XIV and its expansions, Kingdom Hearts III, and now this is coming next year :sara: I'm getting the PS4 version of VII Remake, but excited to see that even more people will be able to play it since it'll be on XBOX as well.

I'm switching to PS in the next gen as well, but for now I'm extatic about this coming to xbox

RoverLoader
51 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Had a 360 which I loved despite the fact it had the red ring of death TWICE. Will never own anything Xbox again after they lied through their ****ing teeth at Xbox 1 launch. Nothing but parasites.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived