Lemon Pie

buy ARTPOP in itunes :derpga:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

She's still richer than all of us combined so :ohwell:

Remember this is a woman who used to live in a crappy, roach-infested apartment so I'm pretty sure she's very happy with what she's got. Who cares if she's not the highest-paid artist in the world. Music (or should I say makeup) not the bling guys :staymad:

Oyster

Obviously anyone would kill for a salary like that but this is SURPRISINGLY low for her...... 

JustYouandI
11 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Please read this: 

https://www.forbes.com/profile/lady-gaga/?list=celebrities#2e05f94931fe

The multihyphenate scored her first leading role in 'A Star Is Born,' which grossed $434 million on a $36 million budget.

Gaga took home part of that profit--an estimated $5 to $10 million--as a reward for following her passions.

On stage, she performed lucrative Las Vegas residences (Enigma and Jazz & Piano), taking home an estimated $725,000 a night.

Gaga announced on June 21 that she would be extending both of her residencies into the spring of 2020.

2019 CELEBRITY 100 EARNINGS

$39.5M

as of 7/9/19

Wasn´t her Vegas contract supposed to be for 100 Million dollars? Plus all the corporate gigs she has been doing, why are they not counting that?

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Wasn´t her Vegas contract supposed to be for 100 Million dollars? Plus all the corporate gigs she has been doing, why are they not counting that?

coz gagz is

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JusKeepBreathin
13 hours ago, AMENiCURE said:

how the heck is katy so high

Didn't she your last year? And she did AI

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

What did Kanye do?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Economy

I mean are we surprised?

The biggest money maker in music is touring... And while Gaga is making a lot of money per date (some $1.5M or so) it's not a lot of dates

She's not gonna make the same kind of money as when she had date after date like the monster ball

Inferno

Its because unlike nearly all of her contemporaries, she doesn't have much extensions of her brand to make bank off of. People like Kanye/Katy/Ri/Nicki etc arent really making bank off their music. They're making bank off products and clothing they push.

TimisaMonster

Well being she hasnt released music and was on a promo tour for award season...I'm not surprised 

Only thing she has done are a handful if ENIGMA shows

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

asana15
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:19 PM, JustYouandI said:

The entire Forbes list this year was written and compiled by the intern Monica Mercuri.

She did what she could with the resources available to her (not many)...

Monica Mercuri is a freelance journalist based in the New York City area. She is currently an editorial intern for Forbes Magazine’s Media & Entertainment section, working closely on the 2019 Celebrity 100 issue. She started writing for Forbes.com in January 2019 as a music contributor. 

https://monicamercuri.com/

2. Like any contract, it pays some $$ upfront (signing bonus), and then upon completion date after date.

Corporate gigs were in the vicinity of $1.5m - 2m, and not $4m-5m as it was speculated.

3. That the intern gave us 100% spread on her guess for the ASIB's check, just shows that she has very little knowledge regarding Gaga's back pay.

Archived