💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga #90 on Highest-paid list 2019

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Charles Manson

Most ppl who are disappointed aren't disappointed because she is #90, they're just disappointed because they can't brag about her numbers  and "drag" other stans in this case, i don't get why you would care about this apart from satisfying ur shitty ego. What would it change about ur life if she was #1? Lmao. Y'all just make a competition out of everything it's getting toxic at this point , stan culture is so dumb ew. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
2 minutes ago, xxxtentacion said:

Most ppl who are disappointed aren't disappointed because she is #90, they're just disappointed because they can't brag about her numbers  and "drag" other stans in this case, i don't get why you would care about this apart from satisfying ur shitty ego. What would it change about ur life if she was #1? Lmao. Y'all just make a competition out of everything it's getting toxic at this point , stan culture is so dumb ew. 

What nobody is bragging about that, we are just shook by the fact that she only got that from ALL of the things she did lately.. something doesnt add up.

WTF is MDNA

ryansamonster

She wasn’t paid **** for ASIB, and probably got that paycheck after filming in like 2017 or whatever, but it looks like her contract had her getting some of the box office earnings so good for her! 

Money can’t buy all the Grammys, Oscars, and other awards she received in the last year... being rich is more than just having money, y’all. 

Angelm

Y’all promised us she would be higher :grr::bradley: But I think this is from a certain date to another... I’m not quite sure, so maybe Enigma or other gigs aren’t included.

MonsterMom

Yeah, I don’t think she cares about being rich, she just wants to be a Legend :firega:

asana15
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

What is that? O:

Every person earning even half-decent money in entertainment, is being paid through LLC - limited liability company.

It is set up to pay taxes on earnings as a corporation, and not as an individual.

She and Joe Germanotta co-own the corporation.

Mermaid Touring, Inc. filed as a Domestic Business Corporation in the State of New York on Monday, April 7, 2008 and is approximately eleven years old, according to public records filed with New York Department of State.

https://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Los-Angeles/mermaid-touring-inc/45162488.aspx

gagzus

You have to remember this is from mid last year to mid this year, now she has a brand and the rest of Enigma she’ll probably shoot up the list. Not that this list matters anyway 

AlexanderMagno

Well, she's still a millionaire :laughga: almost 40M a year is something I can't even dream of.

I'm surprised though, she's under people like The Weeknd and Jennifer Lopez, where were they the whole year?

Plus, she's getting less than The Chainsmokers, who are newcomers?

It's kind of weird.

Plus, seeing Taylor Swift at #1 really makes me wonder. Reputation World Tour was huge and record-breaking, but she basically earned half of the gross? Tour, streaming and sales gave her almost 200M dollars? Come on lol her contracts must be amazing  and benefit her, the whole controversy about her masters and her contract sounds even more whiny.

Gracious Gaga

Lol and y’all think Vegas and Haus labs ain’t for money gains 

♥ Kindness Police.

Leblanc

After hearing someone mention mermaid touring which I genuinely had no idea about,

I now find myself shocked that she owns so many companies 

Screenshot-2019-07-10-17-24-45-1.png

I always let the good ones go

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, simbiosis said:

Why is this even important? 

Stan culture is so toxic. When a fave doesn’t get a number one in the most irrelevant list, it’s immediately a reason to drag them.

Just ignore it people. 

Poeple also seem to that this is what she got paid its not like this is her entire net worth

OpenHeartedMonster
14 minutes ago, ThatBish said:

After hearing someone mention mermaid touring which I genuinely had no idea about,

I now find myself shocked that she owns so many companies 

Screenshot-2019-07-10-17-24-45-1.png

What are all those companies? What they do

derpmonster

Her shows are still the highest grossing of most Vegas shows. It was an overall $100M deal, remember? 

And money isn't the biggest thing. She's got more than enough. :) I hope bish pays taxes properly though :excuseu:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived