8 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Great my tl is full of people dragging Gaga for being #90 ****en fake bitches 

They probably don’t have two nickels to rub together :triggered:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
7 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Mine too 😭 our queen worked SO HARD she doesnt deserve that .. ughh im pissed, stupid lists.

Right ugh I need to stop using twitter for a few days and let this bullshit die down first... not good for my mental stability luv.. THANK GOD Gaga stop social media. I don’t blame her AT ALL.

luna’s advocate

simbiosis

Why is this even important? 

Stan culture is so toxic. When a fave doesn’t get a number one in the most irrelevant list, it’s immediately a reason to drag them.

Just ignore it people. 

ydnmnme
27 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Must buy all the lipgloss until she hits #1

shopping GIF

That was my first thought :ally: I’m gonna buy kits for all my family members and friends, Gaga deserves that #1 :ally:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Boyboi12
3 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The way y'all disappointed she only did $40M last year, typing away on your greasy keyboards, unemployed, and probably need a shower. :excuseu:

feeling spooky pumpkin spice GIF cook bitch :toofunny:

FameHookah
8 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Right ugh I need to stop using twitter for a few days and let this bullshit die down first... not good for my mental stability luv.. THANK GOD Gaga stop social media. I don’t blame her AT ALL.

I know i'll avoid it for today atleast luv 

Xoxo :sure:

WTF is MDNA

S0436
23 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Taylor released 2 songs and earned 140M :spin: I always wonder if pop stars deserve to win this much money

Pretty good considering we are being led to believe by the media she doesn’t own her own music and is selling records to make money for other people!

hankhatesyouall
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Thanks for letting me know. Did I hit a nerve or something? I'm sorry. 

californication_hank_moody_david_duchovn

You really think you did something:saladga:
It's just the most basic arguments that 10 y.o. fan girls use to argue about their faves.   

A: Your fave sucks. 
B: She's still 100x richer than you!

Instead of involving in a civil discussion, you are simply insulting everyone in this thread by posting that embarrassing comment. 

Boyboi12

I honestly think gaga be cutting herself short! Taking deals for smaller amounts of money less than what she’s worth. 

Zander

Little Monsters, I'm devastated that I'm not rich enough 2 release LG6. I would do anything 4 u but I have to busk on the streets with Tony for dollars right now.

FameHookah
7 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

I honestly think gaga be cutting herself short! Taking deals for smaller amounts of money less than what she’s worth. 

Music not the bling i guess, Gaga was in a bad place before, i hope she know she's worth MUCH more than what they pay her..

But maybe she just wanted the opportunnity (ASIB's case).

WTF is MDNA

nodandsmile

Of course I want my fave to be #1 on everything but I wouldn't use the words "disappointed" "feel sorry" or anything like that ... bitch made 39M!!!

asana15

Entertainment accounting is a very tricky thing.

We have to remember that she's getting paid through Mermaid Touring Ltd., which she owns on 50/50 base with her father.

All earnings are being split along the ownership lines which helps with taxes.

Mermaid Touring has taken in much more per fiscal year being discussed, but her solo earnings only are on display.

FameHookah
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

We have to remember that she's getting paid through Mermaid Touring Ltd., which she owns on 50/50 bases with her father.

All earnings are being split along the ownership line which helps with taxes.

Mermaid Touring has taken much more per fiscal year being discussed, but her solo earnings only are on display.

What is that? O:

WTF is MDNA

Archived