Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga #90 on Highest-paid list 2019

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

guccijoanne
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

She gets like ten cents for every album sold lol Record sales don't count much.

no way, must be more than 10 cents

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

She gets like ten cents for every album sold lol Record sales don't count much.

Whaaaaaat ;-; i do youtube and i know for a fact that even just from the Shallow performance at the oscars she should have got atleast 2-10million dollars or does the label keep that money?

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

So Katy Perry who sold so much last year (haha) is higher on the chart how?  

The witness tour 37 dates at 1million, and American Idol.

WTF is MDNA

Anveeroy
Just now, LiamNick said:

This is madness @ANTI WP!:poot:

you guys get a room :fail:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

S0436
Just now, FameHookah said:

The witness tour 37 dates at 1million, and American Idol.

Well that explains it then.  Gaga was in a relatively moderate budget movie and was paid to scale.  The Vegas pay check probably won’t be counted by Forbes until more or all shows are performed.

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Well that explains it then.  Gaga was in a relatively moderate budget movie and was paid to scale.  The Vegas pay check probably won’t be counted by Forbes until more or all shows are performed.

Please read this: 

https://www.forbes.com/profile/lady-gaga/?list=celebrities#2e05f94931fe

The multihyphenate scored her first leading role in 'A Star Is Born,' which grossed $434 million on a $36 million budget.

Gaga took home part of that profit--an estimated $5 to $10 million--as a reward for following her passions.

On stage, she performed lucrative Las Vegas residences (Enigma and Jazz & Piano), taking home an estimated $725,000 a night.

Gaga announced on June 21 that she would be extending both of her residencies into the spring of 2020.

2019 CELEBRITY 100 EARNINGS

$39.5M

as of 7/9/19

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Weasel

I'm surprised at her being so close to Shawn Mendes with Shawn only making 1.5 million less :bradley:

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I'm surprised at her being so close to Shawn Mendes with Shawn only making 1.5 million less :bradley:

Touring really made a difference :cryga:

Maybe if LG6 does well she'll do another WORLD (a real one like TFM BTWB) Tour.. we miss her here in Mexico :(

WTF is MDNA

Borislshere
27 minutes ago, Cerny said:

That’s bad, alarming even. It would not surprise me if I see her sleeping on park bench in a few months.

let me go stream bad romance so she can afford to eat 

66461707-470068800487803-969727882278469

Lord Temptation

She signed a $100 million contract with MGM Park for her Enigma residency :firega:

She earned $5-10 million for ASIB (as lead an actress and as songwriting/producing credits for the soundtrack) :vegas:

She did the Tudor and Tiffany’s sponsorships (I’m guessing several million EACH :messga:)

She did the Software People :ally:private concerts

So how the FUCC is she number #90? :interestinga:

S0436
6 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Please read this: 

https://www.forbes.com/profile/lady-gaga/?list=celebrities#2e05f94931fe

The multihyphenate scored her first leading role in 'A Star Is Born,' which grossed $434 million on a $36 million budget.

Gaga took home part of that profit--an estimated $5 to $10 million--as a reward for following her passions.

On stage, she performed lucrative Las Vegas residences (Enigma and Jazz & Piano), taking home an estimated $725,000 a night.

Gaga announced on June 21 that she would be extending both of her residencies into the spring of 2020.

2019 CELEBRITY 100 EARNINGS

$39.5M

as of 7/9/19

Forbes only do guesses and estimations, they don’t actually have receipts!   They proclaim Kylie Jenner is a self-made billionaire for crying out loud!

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

let me go stream bad romance so she can afford to eat 

66461707-470068800487803-969727882278469

What a kind soul #BuyARTPOPoniTunes

Bless u siscat please GIF

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

She signed a $100 million contract with MGM Park for her Enigma residency :firega:

She earned $5-10 million for ASIB (as lead an actress and as songwriting/producing credits for the soundtrack) :vegas:

She did the Tudor sponsorship (I’m guessing several million :messga:)

She did the Software People :ally:private concerts

So how the FUCC is she number #90? :interestinga:

Ikr? So weird.. 

WTF is MDNA

JR Gg

Gaga's team hasn't been reporting to Forbes for years. :ladyhaha:

Forbes knows little to nothing about Gaga's earnings. Don't be too shocked. :ally:

As per the last ranking, we know that they have not counted anything for Gaga's endorsements for Tiffany and Co. and Tudor. Gaga's earning on Forbes mainly consists of her music earnings. That ASIB profit is probably inaccurate too. 

Archived