• Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

💀DELETE- ASDFGHJKL

luna’s advocate

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

39.5 Million!

which is 39,5 million times bigger than my account right now :applause: a smash (to my pocket) 

LetsGetHigh

The way y'all disappointed she only did $40M last year, typing away on your greasy keyboards, unemployed, and probably need a shower. :excuseu:

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The way y'all disappointed she only did $40M last year, typing away on your greasy keyboards, unemployed, and probably need a shower. :excuseu:

it's not a disappointment i guess, people were just expecting her would do higher cause you know, she slay the whole 2018-2019 :poot:

Antonio

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

RudraCNG

Who was disappointed tho? :oprah: You are the first one to express disappointment 

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I’m not mad about the fact that she made $40M, I’m mad at the fact that she’s #90 of all places 💀

luna’s advocate

Archived