Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga #90 on Highest-paid list 2019

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
15 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Her shows are still the highest grossing of most Vegas shows. It was an overall $100M deal, remember? 

And money isn't the biggest thing. She's got more than enough. :) I hope bish pays taxes properly though :excuseu:

So why is Jeniffer Lopez higher than her when she doesn't have a hit song/ movie and she is obviously getting less from Vegas? :selena:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
Just now, hankhatesyouall said:

You really think you did something:saladga:
It's just the most basic arguments that 10 y.o. fan girls use to argue about their faves.   

A: Your fave sucks. 
B: She's still 100x richer than you!

Instead of involving in a civil discussion, you are simply insulting everyone in this thread by posting that embarrassing comment. 

How did my response sound anything like that? I'm making fun of people nagging that someone they look up to did $40M and are upset she didn't place any higher. Can it get any worse? Capitalism is trash.

derpmonster
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

How did my response sound anything like that? I'm making fun of people nagging that someone they look up to did $40M and are upset she didn't place any higher. Can it get any worse? Capitalism is trash.

If anything, it's more immature that people think $40m isn't enough or that making less money than others even if you make $40m is a bad thing :laughga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So why is Jeniffer Lopez higher than her when she doesn't have a hit song/ movie and she is obviously getting less from Vegas? :selena:

Who knows what kind of side business bish is running :excuseu:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LetsGetHigh
Just now, derpmonster said:

If anything, it's more immature that people think $40m isn't enough or that making less money than others even if you make $40m is a bad thing :laughga:

Capitalism aside, that's exactly my point. People are angry and confused she only did $40M while I'm doing $40. :selena: Like... c'mon.

Madame Goo Goo

Inb4 we learn she did the software people tour for free out of her passion for performing for software people :laughga:

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

MonsterMom
8 minutes ago, ImTired said:

Some of y'all not giving mother ALL their coins...:triggered:

lady gaga nod GIF

Magui

Taylor really rules the business, that's a lot of money. But anyways everyone on that list is damn rich. 

Amen Fashion

Quite sure she invested in great companies. And as they don’t report any numbers she probably made 100 million this year 🌚

Zander

I knew I should have bought ARTPOP instead of illegally downloading it. I knew it. 

giphy.gif

mindintransit

The Forbes list is entertainment. How do they calculate earnings? What information do they use? Where do they get the information?
With LG they pretty much admit that they're just guessing. Everyone knows that she did ASIB for scale because WB was hedging their bet on the movie with a very modest $36 million budget. We know how that worked out - $434 million worldwide box office, dvd/blu-ray sales, best selling critically acclaimed soundtrack. I'm sure that Bradley had a back-end deal. I hope that LG did. By throwing out a very vague $5-10 million figure Forbes is admitting that it's just guesswork.
Dunno about the Vegas shows. The contract is $100 million. The commentary at the time was that this was crazy money for a 5200 seat theater but MGM just wanted her and didn't care. We know that the box office has been over 1.5 million per show. Forbes uses a $750,000 “take home” for each show. How did they come up with that?
Endorsement deals? No mention.
Forbes really has no idea but they do this list every year anyway. It's safe to say that celebrities don't open their books to Forbes but it would be a little more interesting if the figures used to calculate the list weren't so vague.
There's no way to know if their LG figure is even close but it is sort of funny that $39.5 million would be considered modest earnings for her. Since she spent several months of the past year promoting ASIB and attending award shows her income probably was less than some other years. Instead she's an Academy Award winning songwriter with a best actress nomination. Rave reviews for sold out Enigma and Jazz & Piano shows. Grammys, BAFTA, red carpet queen. And invited to be a member of the Academy by both the actors and music branches. What she did career-wise in the last year was spectacular. I'll go with that.

GagaXCollection
6 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

omg she's broke:bradley:

sending prayers and thots her way

giphy.gif

Stream Joanne so she can buy a Happy Meal

ladygagaxcollection.com

Teal Ambition
Just now, GagaXCollection said:

Stream Joanne so she can buy a Happy Meal

Why Joanne :excuseu:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌