💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga and your other favorite artists get along?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

My second favorite artists is Imagine Dragons and they never talked about each other once, but at the AMA's in 2013, at the end of their performance, we can see Gaga smiling and shaking her head and clapping at their performance.

My third favorite artist is Mariah (a new favorite the has blown me away) and I think they do. When they met, Mariah had nice things to say about Gaga how she enjoyed the moment. Also, Mariah wished Gaga a Happy Birthday this year. And Gaga calls Mariah one of her biggest inspirations.

How about you guys?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

Out of my favorite artists, Marilyn Manson is the only one who I can recall has a professional or social connection to Gaga. I assume they're on good terms lol but then again both of them are such private people that we probably wouldn't know either way, until they release another surprise remix :pray:

d5102b4ecdf3e9ffdebd2f4684c7a938.png

5b20007579d5e00b44507251f1508cbc-720x409 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Musicisfreedom

Eh kinda not really :neyde: Madonna is my fave, and yea.. We all know about that

But my other fave Kylie Minogue gets along well with her so that's good

Also, does anyone know if Gaga and Björk have met and how it went? I am sure Gaga likes her, but I don't know about vise versa

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Out of my favorite artists, Manson is the only one who I can recall has a professional or social connection to Gaga. I assume they're on good terms lol but then again both of them are such private people that we probably wouldn't know either way, until they release another surprise remix :pray:

Lmao remember when people thought a feud would start between them because Manson said he liked Madonna's music better. I don't think Gaga is that petty

Bitch I'm Madonna

joannesrats

Considering that I don't think that she even knows who Fall Out Boy is, no 

Lizzo is probably in my top 5 and I need for them to at least meet, but I don't know if Lizzo has ever even talked about Gaga. 

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Lmao remember when people thought a feud would start between them because Manson said he liked Madonna's music better. I don't think Gaga is that petty

Knowing how reclusive she is I doubt she even knows he said it :ladyhaha: 

Jose P

Well, Gaga awarded Britney once and they’ve both acknowledged themselves a few times.

Fall Out Boy and Gaga have never mentioned each other nor interacted in a significant way that I know of :bradley:

Gaga loves Lorde and Lorde loves Gaga, they haven’t interacted much but they’re brief Twitter interaction was so sweet :kara:

And we know about Gaga and Madonna :laughga:

Cassidyfal

hmm probably lady gaga and hmm i guess tony Bennett but haha no way the'd even know each other pshh

Spoiler

just kidding, don't mistake me as a tony fan

Anderson123

Manson and Gaga have recorded a remix a decade ago and haven’t see them talk about each other in so long so I wouldn’t really know if they’re still in good terms. I always believed Gaga was the pop version of Manson and it’s interesting to see how far she has come, I think I’d love to see them together in a project some day. The remix was okay but very meh in my opinion, they’re both genius people so something great could come up. 

Gaga and Madonna well we know they’re in good terms now. 

Gaga and P!nk. Both very well respected women in the industry, I think they like each other because they share similar values. 

LaLa

My favourite band since I was in high school is/ was called Rilo Kiley, and Gaga talked about them during a fan interview in late 2009. She even sang a little snippet of a song, and I nearly. died. back then when I heard it :bradley: It really meant so much to me, my “old” fav and me “new” fav colliding. It cemented my newly-found stanhood at the time :heart:

Here’s the interview if anyone’s interested, relevant part starts at 5:00

RAMROD

They're good.

Gaga - Yonce

Gaga - Manson

Gaga - Spice Girls

They are cool with each other

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheRealJT

I don’t think Gaga knows Charli XCX exists. 

I think her and Lana are cool though. 

She seemed to like Lily Allen back in the day. 

Archived