💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you guys realize what she has done!

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

MonsterMom

I was thinking about all Gaga has done in 1 year. It is pretty amazing. 

Released a blockbuster Movie

Did promo campaign for movie( lots and lots of interviews)

Several Award Shows

Won an Oscar

Performed at the Grammys and Oscars

Released a soundtrack album

Co hosted and stole the show at the Met

Opened her own museum dedicated to herself

Performed in her top selling Vegas residency doing not only a pop show but Jazz and Piano as well

Went on a Software People Tour :ally:

Released her own Make up line 

And more than likely will release LG6

She honestly gives WAY more than she has to! I wish I had the energy to do a fraction of what she does. Queen:vegas:

derpmonster

Inb4 "nobody wanted that"

Speak for yourself, honies. We're all living for it. It's okay if an album is coming later than we thought. It's just an album. Let's get her best work instead of something she rushes to release while she's overworked.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Enzo
2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Opened her own museum dedicated to herself

:air:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

derpmonster
10 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

And more than likely will release LG6

Actually she'll never release LG6. See my signature. :huntyga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Still not as much work as the average single mom does. I mean ppl work 5-6 days a week 9 am till 5pm (if you are lucky) not to mention commutes nearly EVERY single day and then only get 2 weeks vacation at best (this is if they are lucky to have a job that they can afford 2 weeks off). Gaga's job involves lots of public pressure but it is high paying and she can take regular hiatuses to casually work on things in the background and vacation / relax with friends. Honestly I wish I was a popstars but I can't sing to save my life nor am I business savvy :cryga:. But with that being said the public element of the job prob puts lots and lots of stress and anxiety which can offset the benefits.

ps: Screaming at Software ppl :cryga: :lmao: :ally:  

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, dit said:

Still not as much work as the average single mom does. I mean ppl work 5-6 days a week 9 am till 5pm (if you are lucky) not to mention commutes nearly EVERY single day and then only get 2 weeks vacation at best (this is if they are lucky to have a job that they can afford 2 weeks off). Gaga's job involves lots of public pressure but it is high paying and she can take regular hiatuses to casually work on things in the background and vacation / relax with friends. Honestly I wish I was a popstars but I can't sing to save my life :cryga:. But with that being said the public element of the job prob puts lots and lots of stress and anxiety which can offset the benefits.

Sometimes people act like she is just sitting up in her mansion counting her money while not releasing new music and I was just thinking of all she has done. And this is just the tip. I didn’t include all the time it takes to rehearse, plan the performances, write songs, travel to and from etc...

Judas Society
4 minutes ago, dit said:

Still not as much work as the average single mom does. I mean ppl work 5-6 days a week 9 am till 5pm (if you are lucky) not to mention commutes nearly EVERY single day and then only get 2 weeks vacation at best (this is if they are lucky to have a job that they can afford 2 weeks off). Gaga's job involves lots of public pressure but it is high paying and she can take regular hiatuses to casually work on things in the background and vacation / relax with friends. Honestly I wish I was a popstars but I can't sing to save my life :cryga:. But with that being said the public element of the job prob puts lots and lots of stress and anxiety which can offset the benefits.

It takes a lot more than just singing these days to be a pop star.

5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Sometimes people act like she is just sitting up in her mansion counting her money while not releasing new

4 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

It takes a lot more than just singing these days to be a pop star.

music and I was just thinking of all she has done. And this is just the tip. I didn’t include all the time it takes to rehearse, plan the performances, write songs, travel to and from etc...

Yeah for sure! Not saying it's a walk in the park, nor did I insinuate she is in her mansion not doing ish. I'm just saying there are periods where she most likely has more time / freedom to do what she wants and break from normal scheduling that restricts normal every day folks. This is true to anyone who has reached a certain level of success and is essentially their own boss in any field. 

PunkTheFunk

Won a BAFTA

Won THREE GRAMMYS

Wrote the most awarded song in history

And found LOVE along the way

imaeg03.jpg

michael angelo
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Won a BAFTA

Won THREE GRAMMYS

Wrote the most awarded song in history

And found LOVE along the way

imaeg03.jpg

yall are wild :air:

we could belong together

RAMROD

Every Icons, indeed! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PaulR2345
11 minutes ago, dit said:

Yeah for sure! Not saying it's a walk in the park, nor did I insinuate she is in her mansion not doing ish. I'm just saying there are periods where she most likely has more time / freedom to do what she wants and break from normal scheduling that restricts normal every day folks. This is true to anyone who has reached a certain level of success and is essentially their own boss in any field. 

And yet she still works her ass off everyday for us and her career. An icon. That’s how you know she deserves all the success given her way.

8 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

And yet she still works her ass off everyday for us and her career. An icon. That’s how you know she deserves all the success given her way.

That's not my point. I considered those activities to be part of her actual work time. I'm not dismissing her efforts for us. What I;m saying is all popstars have the luxury to work with rather flexible schedules that suit them at least for most things (especially during the creative portion of their job). There are deadlines however for a lot of the technical stuff ex: booking, stage designs, promo etc...etc... But you cannot tell me that the work to pay / leisure ratio of a popstar is equal to that of a regular person working every single day 8-12 hour shifts (with hour long commutes), no vacation time and minimum wage. It just is not realistic. You won't be able to convince me of that and I'm pretty sure most popstars would agree that the average person works harder for less. There's nothing wrong with that though and I'm not criticizing it. 

Archived