Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga looks lifeless, I’m concerned <3

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

whateveradore
4 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

your opinion is your internal narrative.  You state in your post an image of what you think Gaga is based on your interpretations of her past statements and behaviors, and now you are saying that she must not be passionate about this project because you don't think what she is doing now meets your image of her.  However of course, Gaga's own internal feelings about what she is passionate about have no relation to whatever you think she should be passionate about or not passionate about.

what are you mumbling about? sis... it's not THAT deep.
I couldn't care less if Gaga is releasing a make-up line being or NOT interested in the subject, as you stated and I agreed, it's her hard work earned money, GOOD FOR HER.
She stated herself about this subject in the past, it's normal for people to hold it against her on it. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
On 7/10/2019 at 7:01 AM, Didymus said:

I'm not denying she took it to a next level by adding a personal twist and marketing it to a wider audience, but does that negate the fact that she's only doing this to make money? :shrug: No judgment there, even, but why deny the obvious?

When did I say it was a problem? I don't have a problem with it, it's just funny to me 'cause she literally laughed at celebrities who did this **** back in her early day. That difference in approach is just interesting to me.

But I don't want to put her down. I'm also gonna call a spade a spade though. She's doing this for money just like she's doing Vegas for money. Yes, of course, it's great that she's adding a personal element in there and making sure it's not your typical Vegas show/make-up line. But the ambition is still identical to any other "artist" doing this: to manipulate fans into buying a useless product so they can become richer. Again, nothing wrong with that, just genuinely surprised so many fans have replaced their justified skepticism with "omg yassss queen, omg this is soo geewd" just because of one professionally filmed video :toofunny: Are we that easy, really?

Didn't she say she was free in 2014 already? :emma:

People judge things from their point of view. I thought the two picture that were leaked were terrible. Then the real ad came out and I thought it was great. But I take things as they come. I am not a blind Stan that just says everything is perfect and beautiful. There are still some things she can improve in the ads. But so far I like it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived