💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga looks lifeless, I’m concerned <3

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

people blame her for making money... did you know that she got bankruped during bad romance? because she paid for all her stages and shows herself when it was over the budged she was givin. she still does that. she payed the whole artrave release party, the stature and the volantis from her own money and invested it into her career.

she also paid the guy video her own if i remember that right.

there goes the money she made with software people and lipgloss.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny

I think she looks imposing and I don’t think this is another Eau De Gaga situation. She seems very invested into HL.

And money is absolutely on Gaga’s mind but so is the need to embark into new territories, expand her brand, and have the opportunity to say something, even if it’s something she’s said a hundred times already, being able to deliver that message through different divisions must be something quite fulfilling for her and very important and essential for the rest, cause it’s a good message. 

And in order to be able to do that, you need the funds, especially when music is not your only field anymore.

I don’t like to give the impression of a blind fan but I don't think HL is a total cash grab. She’s been involved in the creation of it for a long time all while having other things on her plate. 

chipz

She looks lifeless after the Oscars tbh and here in the ad as well. :( I want her to be fine and happy and healthy.

Didymus
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Gaga worked on this project for more than a year i dont doesnt look like a cash grap to soooo

I'm not denying she took it to a next level by adding a personal twist and marketing it to a wider audience, but does that negate the fact that she's only doing this to make money? :shrug: No judgment there, even, but why deny the obvious?

1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I really do not see what the problem is with trying to be successful in the business world? Why do people put people down for wanting reliable income sources?

When did I say it was a problem? I don't have a problem with it, it's just funny to me 'cause she literally laughed at celebrities who did this **** back in her early day. That difference in approach is just interesting to me.

But I don't want to put her down. I'm also gonna call a spade a spade though. She's doing this for money just like she's doing Vegas for money. Yes, of course, it's great that she's adding a personal element in there and making sure it's not your typical Vegas show/make-up line. But the ambition is still identical to any other "artist" doing this: to manipulate fans into buying a useless product so they can become richer. Again, nothing wrong with that, just genuinely surprised so many fans have replaced their justified skepticism with "omg yassss queen, omg this is soo geewd" just because of one professionally filmed video :toofunny: Are we that easy, really?

1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

And whats the problem with expanding her brand? As you saw with taylor the music labels suck so gaga really needs other forms of income if she wants to be REALLY free (like Rihanna).

Didn't she say she was free in 2014 already? :emma:

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

I'm not denying she took it to a next level by adding a personal twist and marketing it to a wider audience, but does that negate the fact that she's only doing this to make money? :shrug: No judgment there, even, but why deny the obvious?

When did I say it was a problem? I don't have a problem with it, it's just funny to me 'cause she literally laughed at celebrities who did this **** back in her early day. That difference in approach is just interesting to me.

But I don't want to put her down. I'm also gonna call a spade a spade though. She's doing this for money just like she's doing Vegas for money. Yes, of course, it's great that she's adding a personal element in there and making sure it's not your typical Vegas show/make-up line. But the ambition is still identical to any other "artist" doing this: to manipulate fans into buying a useless product so they can become richer. Again, nothing wrong with that, just genuinely surprised so many fans have replaced their justified skepticism with "omg yassss queen, omg this is soo geewd" just because of one professionally filmed video :toofunny: Are we that easy, really?

She's still under interscope, and they still own her masters, and i suspect she owes them a lot since ARTPOP since she had to pay herself for her music videos.

WTF is MDNA

Didymus
Just now, FameHookah said:

She's still under interscope, and they still own her masters, and i suspect she owes them a lot since ARTPOP since she had to pay herself for her music videos.

So then she flat out lied for no reason other than to represent herself anew as an artist who was no longer restricted in her artistic vision (good move from a business perspective), how is that making her look less opportunistic :flop:

And before anyone quotes me: I expect every pop star to be opportunistic and business-minded. But that doesn't mean I'll pretend this make-up line is anything but a ****ing make-up line :rip: I think it's sad she's been so lackluster with her overall release schedule that her fans now have to convince themselves they're excited about something that shouldn't even be headline news on this forum. She continues to work the hardest for the stuff that should not be her focus.

Didymus
54 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

people blame her for making money... did you know that she got bankruped during bad romance? because she paid for all her stages and shows herself when it was over the budged she was givin. she still does that. she payed the whole artrave release party, the stature and the volantis from her own money and invested it into her career.

she also paid the guy video her own if i remember that right.

there goes the money she made with software people and lipgloss.

Except it hasn't gone anywhere except a house in Malibu she swore she'd never buy in the last five years :madge: Your point?

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

So then she flat out lied for no reason other than to represent herself anew as an artist who was no longer restricted in her artistic vision (good move from a business perspective), how is that making her look less opportunistic :flop:

And before anyone quotes me: I expect every pop star to be opportunistic and business-minded. But that doesn't mean I'll pretend this make-up line is anything but a ****ing make-up line :rip: I think it's sad she's been so lackluster with her overall release schedule that her fans now have to convince themselves they're excited about something that shouldn't even be headline news on this forum. She continues to work the hardest for the stuff that should not be her focus.

Well, after ARTPOP she was scared and very hurt she ran away from electro pop as far as she could, she slowly is coming back to it but on her own terms, she clearly knows the industry is in a VERY different place now, she can still be relevant by branching out (movies, makeup), and maybe her electro pop music will be mainstream and #1 again, we dont know, but she still has vegas and the other things if the music doesnt work out.

The interscope thing well.. she cant say IM NOT HAPPY IM NOT FREE because she has signed ndas and stuff, but we saw how they pushed her back then (singles wise).

Im not pretending the make up line is anything but a make up line, which for me its a fun thing i mean it fits very well with the whole gaga thing. 

If we get more cool visuals and music im ok with it (same thing as the Fame perfume era, i didnt even bought it but the mini era and visuals were interesting).

Its sad that we have to settle with a short ad but hey, thats better than nothing :(

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Except it hasn't gone anywhere except a house in Malibu she swore she'd never buy in the last five years :madge: Your point?

She has depression, the sun and Malibu is what she needed, and whats wrong with owning a house?

She was high on fame, coke, weed and god knows what else back then, she was being delusional, then ARTPOP hapened and she realized that she needed to slow down before she died or something.

Im not happy either with all of these changes, nor the ugly LA clothes, nor the fillers and botox, but hey if that makes her happy i have to respect that i guess.

I'll still be here till the end :pawsup:

WTF is MDNA

Damon

this is what billie eilish calls "ssd bitch resting face"

... and now i just sit in silence.

Kimblue
18 minutes ago, Didymus said:

God forbid she buys a house, the horror.

holy scheisse

She might have reservations or insecurities about the project. I mean the fact that the opening line acknowledges all of fan complaints against it "the last thing the world needs I'd another beauty brand... Too bad" lol. Idk maybe that is affecting her and made her feel more stoic, on edge, etc.  Which came out in her body language.

I'm also making up a complete narrative from scraps so who the f knows lmao 

Robert Smith
50 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I totally agree with you! 

RahrahWitch

Lifeless? She was jumping around to strobbing lights and sucking fingers, at 0:38 you can see the huge smile on her face.

DonnieDarko

The ad is radiant. She's looking better than ever, she's giving us a great message along with the promoted products. She's clearly heavily invested in this and she seems genuinely happy and confident. 

Archived