Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga looks lifeless, I’m concerned <3

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

she explains in the interview why she did it

There are companies that see me and what I stand for and the way that I view the world, and if it’s not perfectly in line with what they do ... they’ll be like, ‘Can you just change half of the equation?’ The answer is no. No deal. No message of self-acceptance, no deal. This [deal with Amazon] was so wonderful because this was like, ‘Let’s make a deal, let’s make a deal to change the world with their beauty.’

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I think we shouldn't take her "I don't wanna sell ****ing perfumes" comment too seriously. She just said everything she could in 2014 to distance herself from the flop that was ARTPOP and tried to throw her whole management under the bus so it looked like it wasn't her fault. Hence the whole 2014-2019 rebranding phase.

I'm quite amused by how seriously so many fans seem to take her story for this make-up line but it's obviously nothing more than a cash grab. Sure, she'll put an empowering spin on it but if you really think that's her main goal with this, that seems very naive to me :emma: The only reason pop stars do this stuff is to set up reliable longterm income. It's just another stone in the pyramid of her betraying her old "I don't care about money" ideals as far as I'm concerned. That I fell for her whole "I'm an artiste" shtick back in the day is part of the fun for me, so don't worry, I'm not hating on her, but why deny the obvious?

Are we really gonna sit here and pretend this is her passion project? Have we fallen so low we have to now pretend make-up and not music is her passion? :rip: Let's just evaluate the company as it is but let's not wrap it up in unnecessary narratives of her actually caring. She'll obviously want to release a quality product but this is nothing more than a business move. And that's telling at this stage of her career.

Hyoha

She's a multimillionaire with a great support network behind her. Worry about yourself <3

JustifyMyLove

This is not like Eau de Gaga, she’s definitely after this beauty line entirely by herself under her decision 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

I think we shouldn't take her "I don't wanna sell ****ing perfumes" comment too seriously. She just said everything she could in 2014 to distance herself from the flop that was ARTPOP and tried to throw her whole management under the bus so it looked like it wasn't her fault. Hence the whole 2014-2019 rebranding phase.

I'm quite amused by how seriously so many fans seem to take her story for this make-up line but it's obviously nothing more than a cash grab. Sure, she'll put an empowering spin on it but if you really think that's her main goal with this, that seems very naive to me :emma: The only reason pop stars do this stuff is to set up reliable longterm income. It's just another stone in the pyramid of her betraying her old "I don't care about money" ideals as far as I'm concerned. That I fell for her whole "I'm an artiste" shtick back in the day is part of the fun for me, so don't worry, I'm not hating on her, but why deny the obvious?

Are we really gonna sit here and pretend this is her passion project? Have we fallen so low we have to now pretend make-up and not music is her passion? :rip: Let's just evaluate the company as it is but let's not wrap it up in unnecessary narratives of her actually caring. She'll obviously want to release a quality product but this is nothing more than a business move. And that's telling at this stage of her career.

Gaga worked on this project for more than a year i dont doesnt look like a cash grap to soooo

Killa

Heney shes up there with the models trying look like a model. Girl is trying to not destroy the sculping done on her face. 

Its very ARTPOP só enjoy it

WORLDofGAGA

To me HAUS LABORATORIES feels different, Sarah seems really passionate about it and I don’t think she’d be so excited for it if it was something Gaga didn’t want to do. I feel It isn’t any normal makeup line, she’s trying to say something with it and pushing a message she’s always has believed in. So I hope and feel that it’s something she’s happy and passionate to do. Her voice in the ad totally slays and sounds bada**.  Plus she can use her own makeup when she’s out and about 

@W0RLDofGAGA

PlanetChromatica
3 hours ago, Didymus said:

I really do not see what the problem is with trying to be successful in the business world? Why do people put people down for wanting reliable income sources?

Yes this is her diversifying her business assets, so? She has obviously put a lot of work into this and used her experiences to make it more unique, she is literally using experiences from growing up that led her to writing Born This Way in this campaign, how does that not make it genuine?

Defmix100
5 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I’m low key surprised she won a Golden Globe for that. Like she was great in the flashback scenes but most of her Countess senses were so robotic. 

But she was iconic af

that's funny the flashback scenes were the ones I thought she was worst in and preffered the current "robotic" style, I think she had subtle stuff going on which I liked

Glamourpuss

She's looked more lifeless in paparazzi shots. I didn't think she looked lifeless at all in the video. If you mean the shots where she's wearing black, I think she's just bringing back that mother monster attitude from The Fame commercial if you remember that. But I also think that she's evoking a mood, to show that the makeup can be worn for all occasions.  

FameHookah

Thats the point, all these make up ads are like manekins serving you lewks + is a GAGA thing she does since day 1.

The Jazz Chanteuse, Joanne and Ally left the chat sis, get used to it.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
4 hours ago, Didymus said:

Well, she likes makeup since she was a kid (there are photos) its a natural progession instead of perfumes, a clothing line would make sense too since she loves fashion.

And whats the problem with expanding her brand? As you saw with taylor the music labels suck so gaga really needs other forms of income if she wants to be REALLY free (like Rihanna).

WTF is MDNA

Archived