Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Album After Next?

AJRocketMan

Which Genre Should Lady Gaga Do For LG7?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Electro Swing or French House?

Featured Posts

jprince99x

She would sound SO good over this :air:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

bloody g

I think LG7 will be more ballady, more Adelesque. And I'm here for it.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

AJRocketMan
11 hours ago, MattyXoxo said:

Gaga has had such a good career. Acting is another talent that fits her. I wouldn’t be shocked if she stopped making music to pursue acting. Touring and dancing is incredibly toxic for her health. With movies and television it would be more of a tame environment for her. There’s a reason why enigma has so many gaps and spaced out shows. She loves performing but her body doesn’t. If she continues, it will lead to permanent injury. I don’t envision her making music if she can’t perform it live . Idk I could be wrong and I hope I am

She doesn’t have to perform it live. She could instead become a studio artist, only occasionally performing by playing something on the piano and streaming it from her house. Also, I don’t think she’s that good of an actress. :triggered: She’s decent, but she really only shines when she’s playing characters that are like herself, such as The Countess and SimpsonsGa. She was only good as Ally because Ally is a pretty easy character to play, and the writing complimented her skills. I don’t think Gaga will ever be a truly great actress and I think Taylor Kinney is better.

11 hours ago, Stephen said:

I think if this next album isn’t successful she might never do dance/techno/electronic etc ever again :messga: or not in a full/main album cacapacity. Like if the reception to LG6 is average (or worse) I think she might gravitate to a more rock or ASIB-type sound for future albums.

On the other hand if LG6 is super successful and people show interest in techno-Gaga I could see her delving further into the genre and pulling out something super experimental in the future. I don’t think she’s gonna get too experimental with LG6 though. 

That would make her an actual sell-out. You can’t spend an entire career chasing the dollar. There are way more important things than being able to sell millions of albums and sell out arenas and stadiums. The most important job an artist has is to develop their own unique artistic identity, a personal brand. Switching from dance music to rock music because electronic music is no longer profitable would look bad on her repertoire in the long run and it look like she was appropriating LGBT culture and music for profit, which she would be if she abandoned it if it was no longer filling her pockets up with cash. Not to mention no longer having a solid hardcore fan base that you can rely on to sell out your shows.

I think LG6 is gonna be as experimental as she’s gonna get. I can’t see her doing something more experimental in the future and I’d rather her stick with commercial dance music for LG7, as that’s where she shines best.

34 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I think she’ll take a music break and focus on her personal life and maybe even persue acting more so I wouldn’t expect the next album to be here for a LONG time honestly.

That being said I’ve always wanted her to do French House for forever, combining two LGBT centric genres appropriated by the mainstream at the height of their popularity into one. Get Daft Punk, Gorgio Moroder, Nile Rogers and Stuart Price to produce it.

I know, I already said LG7 will probably not come for like 6 or 7 years. I’m prepared to move on with my life during that time.

Anyways, as for the bold part, you’re talking about disco and house, right? I love me some gay house music but I can’t imagine French House being played in gay clubs or having a predominantly gay following, it’s too dirty and grimy for the gays.

29 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

She would sound SO good over this :air:

That sounds like something we’re gonna hear on LG6, sis. I’m talking about what you wanna hear on LG7. :huntyga:

AJRocketMan

Hello, anyone else? Why do my threads always flop.. :ohno:

imitalian

I want LG7 to be disco inspired with a modern twist. Imagine an album produced by Chic, Giorgio Moroder, Daft Punk... a dream. 

artpopulace
7 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I think LG7 will be more ballady, more Adelesque. And I'm here for it.

I think so too...  It will be also a little bit Jazzy, which may be released easily and early 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

bloody g
38 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

I think so too...  It will be also a little bit Jazzy, which may be released easily and early 

I also think so. I think LG8 will be the one that will take a WHILE

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived