💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Album After Next?

AJRocketMan

Which Genre Should Lady Gaga Do For LG7?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Electro Swing or French House?

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan

So, with LG6 on the way, and the first snippet of music that is made by the producers confirmed to be on the album, it's safe to say that Gaga is going to be doing early 2000's style Techno with some hip-hop and video game music. Listen to this:

Now, LG6 isn't even out yet, so I know many of you are gonna laugh at this and I assume I'm going to be getting a lot of LMAOs in the reaction bar. However, with her increasingly becoming more involved in the Jazz music scene, and rapidly losing further interest in her old style of music and image, it's possible that she may be doing this just to please the fans. We might get a passionless era. I know many of us would never want that. But it's never too soon to think ahead!

What kind of music would you be interested in hearing from LG7? I know I read one fan on here saying they would love for her to do a French House record with Daft Punk, which would be cool. I also think she could do Electro Swing for her next record. It's the perfect way to marry her love for jazz with the fans love for her old electropop style from TF-BTW. Listen to the songs below!

Spoiler

This is French House:

This is Electro Swing:

Both of these would suit her deep and husky voice perfectly, and both could fit harmoniously with her rebranded image. :pray: She could please the fans while keeping up the NormGa/ClassyGa image she and her team have built for her since 2015. This is a great idea since eventually she's gonna be too old to do the edgy stuff again (latex catsuits, leotards, platform heels, and avant-garde wigs and makeup) and people will laugh at her and not take her seriously, which Gaga wouldn't take well.

Well what do you think? Would you rather her do French House, or would you rather her do Electro Swing? Explain yourself. And if you would rather her do something else, then please say so and articulate why you think she should. Don't forget to vote on the poll at the top of the page. Happy bickering, hunties! :vegas:

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

IDK, she has like another 10 years to figure that out, in which within those 10 years she'll prolly change styles halfway through a couple times.

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

AJRocketMan
1 minute ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

IDK, she has like another 10 years to figure that out, in which within those 10 years she'll prolly change styles halfway through a couple times.

We're probably gonna wait several years for LG7, but I highly doubt she's gonna go 10 years between LG6 and LG7.

MattyXoxo

Y’all conspiring LG7 ... tbh I wouldn’t be shocked in LG6 was Gaga’s last album or last one for a while. She’s in her 30’s. She wants to find a husband and have children and settle. I would the soonest LG7 would come would be 2026. 

AJRocketMan
29 minutes ago, MattyXoxo said:

Y’all conspiring LG7 ... tbh I wouldn’t be shocked in LG6 was Gaga’s last album or last one for a while. She’s in her 30’s. She wants to find a husband and have children and settle. I would the soonest LG7 would come would be 2026. 

I was thinking the same thing. 2026 always stuck out in my mind whenever I thought of LG7, so that might actually be true. Regardless of when she releases it though, I hope the album comes out in the summer instead of the fall. And what do you mean by "last album"?

joannesrats
13 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

the first snippet of music that is made by the producers confirmed to be on the album

black real housewives of atlanta GIF by Identity

AJRocketMan
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

No one. I meant all of the producers that are confirmed to be working on LG6 made that snippet, which indicates that LG6 will sound like the music you hear in the snippet for Haus Labs.

LadariousGarage
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

The infamous troll, Bloodpop

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Gracious Gaga

Lmao for thinking we’ll ever get 2 more albums 

♥ Kindness Police.

Anderson123

Lol I'd rather focus on LG6 for now, why would I create ideas in my head about an album that is probably 4 years away.

The Haus Laboratories instrumental really made me feel hyped for a minute because that's the sound I expected to hear on ARTPOP so I'm not sure if it's going to be the sound for LG6, it might as well be just for that promo video so I'll just wait for the album to be out before I create any expectations.

MattyXoxo
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

I was thinking the same thing. 2026 always stuck out in my mind whenever I thought of LG7, so that might actually be true. Regardless of when she releases it though, I hope the album comes out in the summer instead of the fall. And what do you mean by "last album"?

Gaga has had such a good career. Acting is another talent that fits her. I wouldn’t be shocked if she stopped making music to pursue acting. Touring and dancing is incredibly toxic for her health. With movies and television it would be more of a tame environment for her. There’s a reason why enigma has so many gaps and spaced out shows. She loves performing but her body doesn’t. If she continues, it will lead to permanent injury. I don’t envision her making music if she can’t perform it live . Idk I could be wrong and I hope I am

Stephen

I think if this next album isn’t successful she might never do dance/techno/electronic etc ever again :messga: or not in a full/main album cacapacity. Like if the reception to LG6 is average (or worse) I think she might gravitate to a more rock or ASIB-type sound for future albums.

On the other hand if LG6 is super successful and people show interest in techno-Gaga I could see her delving further into the genre and pulling out something super experimental in the future. I don’t think she’s gonna get too experimental with LG6 though. 

gagzus

I think she’ll take a music break and focus on her personal life and maybe even persue acting more so I wouldn’t expect the next album to be here for a LONG time honestly.

That being said I’ve always wanted her to do French House for forever, combining two LGBT centric genres appropriated by the mainstream at the height of their popularity into one. Get Daft Punk, Gorgio Moroder, Nile Rogers and Stuart Price to produce it.

Archived