• Created
  • Last Reply
Spartacus

In the immortal words of Aretha... I'm gonna pass on that one. :classy:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

RAMROD

:applause: loving the beatssssz! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The bridge is already iconic! Song sounds gorgeous but it's a little generic in my opinion. It's exactly what I was expecting, therefore I'm a little underwhelmed.

Judas18
26 minutes ago, Angelm said:

I think this will work only when you see the movie, not just by itself, but who knows? :oops: The last 30 seconds sound beautiful tho.

It’s Beyonce, so expect everybody putting this song on a throne and call it the best song ever written, when she wins the Oscar, everybody is gonna discredit Gaga/Adele, and make it seem like Beyonce it’s the only female artist that has won an Oscar :emma:

Why do you really care what her fans say? They're known for being annoying.

I hope Beyoncé wins, because she definitely deserves it and is overdue for it.

I'm not going to discredit her talent because she has some toxic fans.

Saint Gaga

Basic ass ballad...Nothing new about it.. The intro made me excited & I was living for those African beats. But suddenly it changed in to this basic adult contemporary ballad. It reminded me of all those filler tracks in her "4" album... 

thatfoxyfeeling

I didn’t find it memorable at all, it’s Beyonce so of course her voice sounds angelic but not sure why ya’ll saying it’s Oscar worthy. :green:

Didymus

Damn.

Better than I expected :applause: Great melodies and those vocals, damn it :giveup:

Lilmonzter

I dont know why but the chords give me a vibe of Christian Gospel, did anyone else get that feeling?

Sing C'est la vie 

berlinforme

Honestly it's a typical soundtrack song, besides Beyoncé's vocals I don't really think it stands out so much :legend:

AndiGaga

I hate it when she hits those low notes, it sounds so bad 

I dont like her high notes too, but they are okay

The song itself is good

LateToCult

Beyoncé’s voice saves the song for me. Like, it sounds exactly like a song from a soundtrack, ya know? I got a little bored at the two and a half minute mark because it started sounding predictable. I think it has the potential to smash tho. TLK is gonna be huge and millions are gonna hear this song.

Archived