đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

So, the ALLY album is being sold in Brazil

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

saw this around 2 months ago but only got the money this month and bought it and yes, it is reallll

not that real. in fact, it is the artwork made by @Ally the Maine (if i'm not mistaken), printed in factory. there is no label, but the person who is selling it said to me it was sent to him by the label of Gaga (he said sony music if i'm not mistaken, you guys know right she was never from sony music) so my bet is: he entered in here, had to remove all label stuff and anything related to the name of Gaga and ASIB, and instead put it as a promotional cd, since no factory would ever accept to make cd's or dvd's with the name of Lady Gaga (i know that cause i've already tried it lol).

it came sealed from factory, with a sticker and it's very welldone. 500 copies were made of it, but there is only 4 left. the owner of a cd webstore here in brazil commented on his post on facebook multiple times he would report him to the police and blah blah blah - nothing happened. it also came with a poster and the handwriting of i'll never love again.

Whats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-35.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-34.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-36.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-33-1Whats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-33.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-34-1Whats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-32.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-32-1Whats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-35-1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheAlienatedNYC
Just now, PaulR2345 said:

Putting the Cure there just cheapens the whole thing. 

i don't think so. the sound of the cure is the same of the pop songs from ASIB, it was even recorded during the movie recording sessions and DJWS said it was a "discard" from the soundtrack - if i'm not mistaken.

3 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

saw this around 2 months ago but only got the money this month and bought it and yes, it is reallll

not that real. in fact, it is the artwork made by @Ally the Maine (if i'm not mistaken), printed in factory. there is no label, but the person who is selling it said to me it was sent to him by the label of Gaga (he said sony music if i'm not mistaken, you guys know right she was never from sony music) so my bet is: he entered in here, had to remove all label stuff and anything related to the name of Gaga and ASIB, and instead put it as a promotional cd, since no factory would ever accept to make cd's or dvd's with the name of Lady Gaga (i know that cause i've already tried it lol).

it came sealed from factory, with a sticker and it's very welldone. 500 copies were made of it, but there is only 4 left. the owner of a cd webstore here in brazil commented on his post on facebook multiple times he would report him to the police and blah blah blah - nothing happened. it also came with a poster and the handwriting of i'll never love again.

Whats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-35.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-34.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-36.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-33-1Whats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-33.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-34-1Whats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-32.jWhats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-32-1Whats-App-Image-2019-07-09-at-16-00-35-1

Waaaait omg do you have a link to it?

StuckInMyMind

That is basically my design... hold on girls. I’m on it

TheAlienatedNYC
PaulR2345
2 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

i don't think so. the sound of the cure is the same of the pop songs from ASIB, it was even recorded during the movie recording sessions and DJWS said it was a "discard" from the soundtrack - if i'm not mistaken.

But it’s not an Ally song. Lady Gaga released it. If there’s supposed to be a separation from Gaga and The Character why would they put a Lady Gaga song on an Ally CD. 

TheAlienatedNYC
Just now, Ally the Maine said:

it IS your design. is was just changed a little.

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

Actually, DJWS said it was never made for the movie or soundtrack.

StuckInMyMind
2 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

it IS your design. is was just changed a little.

The images on the website are definitely mine. Could people please report it? From now on I’m watermarking my sh*t, this isn’t the first time my work has been sold. Had it happen with the artworks I did (officially) for Adore Delano too

TheAlienatedNYC
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Actually, DJWS said it was never made for the movie or soundtrack.

so i was mistaken alksdnkjsndasi

CannaeDrive

I wonder who's making money out of this :oprah:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

There goes a lesson from Brazil :hor: if you're not selling your  sh*t, someone else will do it. jk :fan:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived