💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HL music credits: Gaga, Bloodpop, Boys Noize, Tchami

Rifek

Featured Posts

petty

I’m shook because I have a personal enemy in this who I know and just the fact that they got a gig with Gaga literally has me shook to the core right now. Cancel the entire line 😭 WHYYYYYBFHDBDJDJHDJDJDJ and no I won’t even go into more detail fml

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel
6 minutes ago, PETTY said:

I’m shook because I have a personal enemy in this who I know and just the fact that they got a gig with Gaga literally has me shook to the core right now. Cancel the entire line 😭 WHYYYYYBFHDBDJDJHDJDJDJ and no I won’t even go into more detail fml

don't leave us hanging like that omg

3 points in and ready for more

Queen Gloria

Honestly this is so effing good.. she should've saved it as the music video visuals for the first new single :giveup:

BloodyM
18 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The vogueing / house part is DELICIOUS

IKR! Maybe the name of the song is actually 'Battle For Your Life' and its a massive house vogueing song. We are not ready for this.

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, S0436 said:

All her LG6 producers are not going to do music for a beauty brand commercial lol.  I would not be surprised if this is a track called Battle for Your Life and will be released along side the beauty launch. Who said music and beauty cant intertwine?

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. If that’s her plan, I think it’s a brilliant cross promotional opportunity.

4 hours ago, hausofbrice said:

this is him trolling... stop. Haus Beauty is its own project and has nothing to do with LG6. Stop trying to pretend LG6 is coming this year. Its really not. Her main Projects right now are Vegas and Haus Beauty...... Can y'all just please stop the whole OMG THATS LG6 s***.  Let Gaga announce her beauty brand without that please...

You need to calm down

LaLuna

Well if LG6 sounds anything like the music in the video, I'm here for it :lolly:

1 hour ago, PETTY said:

Take the L and make up with him. Then get all the info you can.

HotLikeMexico

gaga has teased songs before they are even announced. I have a feeling this a song from lg6

Battle 4 Ur Life

[deluded] these are snippets from the album! YAS [/deluded]

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Judas Society

Well, we'll either be getting everything (music, fashion, music videos, performances, hauslabs) all at one time. She's really gonna be force feeding us. Sadistic queen! :v:

Judas Society
3 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

Honestly this is so effing good.. she should've saved it as the music video visuals for the first new single :giveup:

We been knew! Her ads are always better than her videos..... :saladga:

OracleMonster
7 hours ago, Sneaky said:

We love a laughing stock.

Stop acting like you know sh*t

You don't:ohwell:

And I oop :poot:

hausofbrice
7 hours ago, WheresLG6 said:

Omg please SHUT UP and go back to streaming Joanne 

im trying to say let her do her ****ing beauty brand without this lg6 ****.... YOU need to shut up bye

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived