Sam98

Featured Posts

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
13 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Oh wow and the instrumental giving me Macarena vibes YAAAAAS 

I tought i was the only one 🤣🤣🤣😭😭 its like macarena but better and gayer :laughga:

WTF is MDNA

Helxig

"I’m sure as hell not going to put out a beauty brand that is going to drive insecurity and fear into people. This is about liberation.”

Yassss love that quote:woohoo:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

oh, there is a paywall! can i find it somewhere else or can someone copy and paste it?

Is anyone here a BOF professional? :laughga:  someone pay to join and then gift us the full interview

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ronald Allen

is it jeffree star approved?? i smell a collab!:ladyhaha:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Felixorfelicia

Since the Haus of Metalhead video has been revealed, i’m pretty sure we can expect the remaining 5 before the pre order on monday? 

Maybe another one today 

Tease it to Jesus

HitTheBoat

Some more Haus Labs analysis [via AdWeek]:

“A lot of companies do not like to be on Amazon because they believe it degrades their brand, ... so to have Lady Gaga do an exclusive with Amazon is very pivotal.

The Amazon tie-in also means the brand will have unprecedented supply chain capabilities, giving it a possible edge. However, that could also hurt Haus, as there won’t be a real-life element to the beauty brand’s hype such as lines out the door of a store like Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty had.

“People won’t be able to go and experience that product in the space, which is still really important for beauty,” Grant said. “She gets international scale immediately, but she doesn’t have any stores to really brand and merchandise the product like Fenty did with Sephora.”

A new study from marketing agency Tinuiti found 26.6% of consumers chose Amazon as their top choice for online beauty shopping, above Ulta and Sephora. Consumer behavior seems to be changing just in time for the Haus launch, which could lead other brands to begin dipping their toes into Amazon’s waters.

Hanavel

Don't you think she has changed the name from Haus Beauty to Haus Labs to fit its slogan? I mean, since the main idea of Gaga is to spread the message of self-acceptance (with or without makeup), Haus Beauty wouldn't be suitable for it because it refers to 'a place where is beauty or works on beauty' (something like that). Maybe Haus Labs is focused on makeup but as sort of a 'weapon' to express creativeness but also, to enhance the beauty we already have...

:messga:

Btw, i'm love with those liquid eye shadows...

Illuminati
9 hours ago, Hanavel said:

Don't you think she has changed the name from Haus Beauty to Haus Labs to fit its slogan? I mean, since the main idea of Gaga is to spread the message of self-acceptance (with or without makeup), Haus Beauty wouldn't be suitable for it because it refers to 'a place where is beauty or works on beauty' (something like that). Maybe Haus Labs is focused on makeup but as sort of a 'weapon' to express creativeness but also, to enhance the beauty we already have...

:messga:

Btw, i'm love with those liquid eye shadows...

They probably just trademarked it so someone wouldn't try to snatch that name. Haus Labs has been around since her perfume days.

doppelganger

Look, makeup doesn't interest me but I have to admit , the HausLabs promo video is amazing. I actually kind of dig the products, i like that it has colours but curated and themed in a way that makes sense. Adore the marketing spiel (love yourself) and the branding (not tacky at  all).  Love the packaging too and how it'll still look good when the bottles are half used... 

I really don't get the hate. 

Courtney Chun

Does anyone know if there is any difference between ordering from Amazon vs hauslab? (I.e custom and duty fees?) i’m From Canada btw. Thanks! 

Archived