Haus Laboratories Announced

Sam98

Featured Posts

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
42 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Does β€œAmazon exclusive” mean it’s also US exclusive, or is it worldwide?

both

Zilla

Well launching on Amazon is a gutsy move considering it's their first beauty brand. Smart to release it on prime day when people who do have prime will be on the site anyway.

That being said, the visuals are amazing and I HOPE the makeup quality matches. I will be disappointed if the product isn't good

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAAAAASS...so late to the thread because today was one of those days, crazy and busy and chaotic angel.

phew,,,

YASΒ :legend::legend::legend::legend::legend:

As Always, Gaga still manages to impress me with all visual (and audio) project she devotes herself to. and you can see Gaga all over this. I'm blown away. this is really overwhelming and something else. I didn't expect it was gonna be this fierce. she did THAT.

I hope it sells like water. which it will probably. this has a very interesting approach. very bold and unique.

NOW JUST RELEASE A SINGLE TO LINK IT WITH! lol fingers crossed because I'm really obsessed with her music and videos but really, I applaud her for this as well. the promo is flawless.

p.s: btw I forgot to mention the music since the whole visuals are so well done. IT IS EVERYTHING I WANT TO HEAR. If the new music has this appeal...It's gonna be my favorite album of my whole life. this is everything I would ask of her. she doesn't even have to release videos, just an album with this sound would get me stanning forever. THE MUSIC SLAPS!Β :firega:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

YourCureness
4 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Im just curious because I know nothing about makeup, but what makes it high quality and what makes it low quality?

Hi i dont use make up, but I work in cosmetics industry. Of course when you say high quality make up you expect the formulation to be stable, a lot of cheap brands have unstable formula: oils are separating, colors are bleeding, etc.Β 

Then of course you want the product to be highly pigmented. You would also want it to have high coverage. Plus of course the formula should not also be irritating to the skin. Makeup should also have the right viscosity depending on what product it is.Β 

Β 

Cerny

Oh wow, she hired The Dupont Twins for the campaign, theyΒ adore her.Β :)

Tom Nook

Wow the new season of America’s Next Top Model looks great, Tyra is shooketh, Rita Ora found quaking in California

tumblr_pue0g9Oxj41yo1j62o3_1280.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

TheRealJT

So the leaks that came out a few days ago. Have they appeared on anything official yet? Maybe when the preorders come out they will be on the website.Β 

I’m curious to see where the β€œBattle for your Life love Lady Gaga” part fits in. It will probably just be a post for the haus labs insta page.Β 

.... do any of you think we are getting a song with the preorders Monday??Β 

Hybrid AT

:ladyhaha:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I don't like her speech but the aesthetic and visual element of this brand look sleek! So far so good

Random thot:Β  Imagine if she relegates all the music she made with Blood and BoyzNoise to beauty commercial background music :selena:Β lol

Abigail

you can now search Haus Laboratories on Amazon and picture of lip products comes up!

SEANGT

I know it's like.....the beauty world and everything....but jesus christ everyone in the marketing so far is S K I N N Y as hell. Hopefully she doesn't get dragged for that...or gets some more normal sized people in there.Β 

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

I know it's like.....the beauty world and everything....but jesus christ everyone in the marketing so far is S K I N N Y as hell. Hopefully she doesn't get dragged for that...or gets some more normal sized people in there.Β 

I've seen a lot of people on this forum saying "I hope she doesn't get dragged" for x, y and z. The campaign has the message "beauty is how you see yourself" and celebrates diversity, really don't get what is wrong with models being skinny anyway they look healthy to me.Β :oprah:

Lady Rah Rah

buying EVERYTHING

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Archived