💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Laboratories Announced

Sam98

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

Im just curious because I know nothing about makeup, but what makes it high quality and what makes it low quality?

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRealJT

We’re not getting LG6 until 2020. But that’s cool. I hope we can get a promo single with Haus Laboratories

Carre
8 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

We’re not getting LG6 until 2020. But that’s cool. I hope we can get a promo single with Haus Laboratories

What? LG6 lead is coming in september :popcorn:

simbiosis

I got through Madonna's Avon phase with MDNA Skin, so I'm sure I will manage Gaga's one.

D-mmo4FUwAAXHnV.jpg

TheRealJT
8 minutes ago, Carre said:

What? LG6 lead is coming in september :popcorn:

Maybe.

If Haus Laboratories comes out in early September. Then she would have time to release a single late September. Then after the November Vegas dates she could release LG6.

But then what would she do over her break between  January and May? 

I think it is coming in 2020, but we’ll see 

LadariousGarage

OMG I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE EMERGANCY ROOM, GAGA DON'T TAKE ME BACK I'M SHAKING I'M SO EXCITED GUESS WHO'S GOING BROKE B*TCHES, ME B*TCH, HELL YEAH TAKE MY MONEY SIS U LOOK GORGEOUS I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Hi Its Nicole

AAAAHHHH THIS IS AMAZINGJAJAJAJS

Hello Gaga

Bounty

Wait so when is it coming out? The presale is on the 15th but when will the actual products be released? Btw I’m super excited since I wear makeup ❤️

SKANK

:lmao: Thank God she has a sense of humor about this. The music is amazing, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Criticism in a spoiler so as to not hurt feelings or dampen moods.

Spoiler

The Hot Topic x United Colors of Benetton visuals are cute, but needless to say, Steven Kline's brilliant work for The Fame remains untouched.

I'm not sure how "cruelty free" an Amazon exclusive product can be, considering the working conditions in their warehouses. Literally the day this launches Amazon workers are going on strike to protest their working conditions. Cruelty free products sold exclusively by a tax dodging company that runs sweatshops? Activism isn't just about including people of color in an advertisement.

But, I guess to quote her, "too bad."

Angelm

I hope they send PR packages to EVERYONE, from drag queens, to Youtubers (big and small channels), IG influencers, and fans!

I also want a youtuber promo tour, were she goes to film with them, if not Gaga, then Sarah, so she can do their makeup with the products.

Imagine a Fenty Beauty x HAUS LABORATORIES collab :nooo:

darkchylde
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

I'm not sure how "cruelty free" an Amazon exclusive product can be, considering the working conditions in their warehouses. Literally the day this launches Amazon workers are going on strike to protest their working conditions. Cruelty free products sold exclusively by a tax dodging company that runs sweatshops? Activism isn't just about including people of color in an advertisement.

snapped

Ronald Allen

I WANT  A   HIGHLIGHTER BY GAGA STAR IN GOLD BREAKER

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Xoxo Adriana

actual footage of me going against my parents' advice and budgeting, instead blowing the $300 savings I have and pre-ordering everything that I may or may not use.

UntriedAgileGavial-size_restricted.gif

this week tho Gaga? A lil more notice? :ladyhaha:

ARTBOP

Does “Amazon exclusive” mean it’s also US exclusive, or is it worldwide?

Uniquecorn

Is it weird to find yourself constantly replaying the promo video just to bop to the background music :lana::lana::lana:

It's the nearest thing to LG6 :bradley::bradley::bradley:

Archived