💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Laboratories Announced

Sam98

Featured Posts

riotx

The only sad thing is that there are only thin people in the videos and photos. 💔

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

Liddos once the kits are released :gaycat:

source.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Renie

I also don’t really get the “battle for your life” line. Unless that’s going to be the name of the song once it’s released. It doesn’t really seem to fit with the rest of the video. I wish she would have just left it as “Our haus, your rules!” 

ydnmnme
11 minutes ago, Renie said:

I also don’t really get the “battle for your life” line. Unless that’s going to be the name of the song once it’s released. It doesn’t really seem to fit with the rest of the video. I wish she would have just left it as “Our haus, your rules!” 

It fits the self-acceptance message:

Lady Gaga said the choice was a no-brainer — only Amazon would give her free rein to build her brand around the twin messages of self-acceptance and confidence that have defined her personae since the early 2000s. “There are companies that see me and what I stand for and the way that I view the world, and if it’s not perfectly in line with what they do ... they’ll be like, ‘Can you just change half of the equation?’” Lady Gaga said. “The answer is no. No deal. No message of self-acceptance, no deal. This [deal with Amazon] was so wonderful because this was like, ‘Let’s make a deal, let’s make a deal to change the world with their beauty.’”

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

mister max

Omg this looks amazing :giveup: I am HYPEDQ :giveup: cant wait for the beauty gurus' reviews already omg :giveup:

And I feel so bad for saying this but this pic reminds me of Fortnite We- D_DdluBUwAAZYia?format=jpg&name=large
Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Ziggy
20 minutes ago, Renie said:

The video almost has the feels of a ball scene from Pose! Am I crazy?!

img.jpg

I think that’s the idea. Like, they’re positioning themselves as queer af and costume-y and glam but for every day. The “Haus” reference alone in the branding does this. Like, it is both drag haus and fashion haus.

Renie
Just now, Ziggy said:

I think that’s the idea. Like, they’re positioning themselves as queer af and costume-y and glam but for every day. The “Haus” reference alone in the branding does this. Like, it is both drag haus and fashion haus.

I’m livingggg for it!!

Biden Harris 2024

Yasssss, I found the original Madonna CD today at resale and I got Haus Labs, it's a ****in' good day :firega::heart::woohoo:

DeleteMyAccount
16 minutes ago, Renie said:

Because Haus Labs will be the official 2020 makeup brand for the 2020 election. Dems better werk!

Kidding. 

But I sort of like the tag. The branding so far reminds of Ball culture and battling it out on the dancefloor.

Biden Harris 2024
30 minutes ago, mariariot said:

The only sad thing is that there are only thin people in the videos and photos. 💔

I saw that too. She's gonna get some flak for that but hopefully not too much. Would be nice to see some regular sized folks there :ohwell:

MonsterMom

Just knowing she is going to do promo for this and the blackout is over is a great feeling :tony:

Archived