Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Laboratories Announced

Sam98

Featured Posts

phantasmas
16 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

So far it’s cruelty free and the ad hinted that it would be quite a diverse line too, which is good. She’d be slammed if it wasn’t. 

Jeffree Star tweeted that he’d be be reviewing all of it, and like it or not, he has a huge impact on the beauty community. It better be high quality. 

Also, I remembered that I had a dream last night where I bought a Haus Beauty lipstick. I’m psychic honestly:icega:

im feeling a little psychic too :gum:

i listened to ARTPOP's instrumentals last night (if u listen on YT sped up 1.25x, you can hear God throughout the whole album) and practiced doing my makeup wishing that Haus Labs would be announced along with new music... then i woke up to Haus Labs being announced with new music in the ad :legend:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

I only use an eyebrow pencil so I'll buy 5  :ally:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Morphine Prince

I think making it Amazon exclusive starting on Prime Day is genius. HL is jumping into new territory and if its successful it can move on to actual stores. 

Many beauty lines are online exclusives so it's not a bad decision. 

Renie

This bitch could literally put anything on my plate and I would eat the **** out of it!! And I’m not even hungry!!! She’s serrrrvvingg!

Id love for her lg6 vids to have this feel! Hopefully she keeps that director close by!! The visuals are everything!

If she or Bobby were smart they’d be sending free kits to all the drag queens (similar to how lines like sugarpill and jeffree do).

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, Renie said:

This bitch could literally put anything on my plate and I would eat the **** out of it!! And I’m not even hungry!!! She’s serrrrvvingg!

Id love for her lg6 vids to have this feel! Hopefully she keeps that director close by!! The visuals are everything!

If she or Bobby were smart they’d be sending free kits to all the drag queens (similar to how lines like sugarpill and jeffree do).

I'm sure a ton of beauty gurus will be getting stuff in the mail once the line goes on sale. I can't wait to watch the reviews. Only if the products are good though. 

Alfonso

THE VIDEO LOOKS GREAT!! :giveup:

Do you think she's going to release skin care products for men and women too?

OpenHeartedMonster
6 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

THE VIDEO LOOKS GREAT!! :giveup:

Do you think she's going to release skin care products for men and women too?

I think she won’t right now (even though I hope she would) but maybe later. The ad seemed to be more for makeup products if that makes sense. Usually when advertising skincare products the models don’t have eye makeup that visible or brows or lips or anything

MrHappy

Tha music and all outfits and.... ohhh omg shes gives me lot of 90s vibes 

Alfonso
5 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I think she won’t right now (even though I hope she would) but maybe later. The ad seemed to be more for makeup products if that makes sense. Usually when advertising skincare products the models don’t have eye makeup that visible or brows or lips or anything

Yeah, that's what I thought, they'll probably only release the beauty line to start

Hybrid AT

I knew it!! Told y'all she'd have a successful campaign. The gays who ran away after the first set of photos leaked seem to be crawling back

Talent always wins

20EE039B-73D4-4D79-91F2-B20563777FFA.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hebi

I know I'm not the only one who thinks the promotional picture looks like Sid from the Ice Age

JazzGa

Yaaaasss sfukkkk me up!!! If the production sound is similar to LG6 im SHOOK SHOOK 2 CORE :giveup: :nooo:

Spoiler

inb4 fan remix "LG6 leaks" using this instrumental

Looks like there will be some great full coverage metallic powders

Hopefully a kit for black graphic looks

The lip products look great in the video, unlike in the leaked images

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

OpenHeartedMonster

I just opened my email and there was two unread mails and one of them just flew away when my email updated and I'm sure I saw that the sender was Lady Gaga

Am I delusional?

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

I know I'm not the only one who thinks the promotional picture looks like Sid from the Ice Age

Yeah, you are :interestinga:

Archived