Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max - Blood Sweat & Tears + 1 more song July 31st?

Randomperson

Featured Posts

Dominic

It's alright - not the best song and I cant imagine it being a smash but who knows. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
26 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

excited, hope yall with give the album a listen before forming a solid opinion of her based off of two songs :lolly:

Right. Still, the album will be made up of about 13 "Sweet But Psychos":ohwell:

Cody James

It leaked forever ago. It is NOTHING like SBP or SAI. Its got great vocal and powerful chorus. Me likey!

StrawberryBlond

I really hope she doesn't mean she's going to devote months to putting out new singles. She can't afford a late year album release, she's taken too long already. Her team should've done more to promote So Am I, I never saw one promo performance of it and it's like they gave up on it which doesn't bode well. I really thought, the way things were going that they were going to cancel her album and make her start over with a new batch of singles next year but at least she's seeing her vision through. I just feel like her team should've realised the talent they had and promoted her better and not demanded any Sweet But Psycho rip-off.

MoonIsRising

This is a good song ! It will smash (I hope 'cause she deserves) :pray:

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

Well, I think it's way too late to release a hit album. Sweet But Psycho was released one year ago... However, music not the bling! 

Sweet but Psycho only peaked earlier this hear. But I agree she is taking too long to release. As her new singles fail to make impact SBP will be forgotten by the time the album is out. And she doesn't looks like she is going to be an albums seller type of artist.

JazzGa

Sounds like it might be the iconic Dark Bahp we have been looking for :music: I have much higher hopes for this than So Am I. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MoonIsRising
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Sounds like it might be the iconic Dark Bahp we have been looking for :music: I have much higher hopes for this than So Am I. 

It's not really dark 

RahRahBee

So Am I was a good song and had a good message but i expected more (since it sounded like SBP) , i hope this one is much better

Archived