Evan Peters

A season of enema roberts I have to laugh 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
53 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

I don’t think hotel was that bad :laughga: I thought it was a good season.

Yes, it was the last good season:gaycat:

sillynate

inb4 Emma is the only returning actor from previous seasons and her name is at the end of the opening credits 

with .............. and Emma Roberts

Bubblegum Bitch

I think Sarah got tired from AHS, so many years and so many seasons. There are many other talented actors – now it's their time!

River

She'll probably do a Lana cameo mid or end of season.. it's fitting the timeline..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GypsyRomance

1,2,3,4 (half of it),5 and 8 were the only good seasons of AHS

Sarah just had small role in season 1 as well as Evan with season 3. I really hope they can make it fresh again just like what they did from the first 3 seasons

RAMROD

Emma will be the main star? Well, get ready for crappy season like Scream Queens that got cancelled after 2 seasons FYI. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dominic

Are we getting a horror story though and not a comedy? That's the more important thing. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

gypsy101

this is so sad. i didn’t even know Evan Peters wasn’t coming back! Lily Rabe i assume will be gone along with Kathy, Angela, Denis or Frances

tbh i might not even watch

monketsharona

A very controversial opinion but I'm actually glad both Evan and Sarah are taking a break from the show for one season. It's been few years I'm asking for a season without them and more focus on other cast members.

And hey guy, it's a slasher season, most of slashers are focusing on a group of young people being chased by a psychopath serial killer. It's the essence of what a slasher is. 

That doesn't mean of course other older cast members won't be involved. They won't just be the focus.

jacs vs looser
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

A very controversial opinion but I'm actually glad both Evan and Sarah are taking a break from the show for one season. It's been few years I'm asking for a season without them and more focus on other cast members. 

And hey guy, it's a slasher season, most of slashers are focusing on a group of young people being chased by a psychopath serial killer. It's the essence of what a slasher is.  

That doesn't mean of course other older cast members won't be involved. They won't just be the focus. 

I agree, I love Sarah and hope to see her in the franchise in the future, but if anything they should've done this sooner. Giving actors a break in this type of format keeps the show feeling fresh.

Archived