💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

New Pokemon Sword and Shield trailer.

River

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

New info posted by someone who played a demo in the UK.

Got to go play demo at London HQ today. Mostly let us battle with Pokemon that can gigantamax and battle a gym leader.

Meowth regional evolution changes from fat fur ball to long munchkin cat, Lapras has siren theme, Pikachu goes obese.

Granbull - lots of hanging drool and drool that floats, Ledian - black with red spots.

Flygon - just wow. Exploudred - heavy metal inspired clearly.

Escavalier - I didn’t see but others did. More regal looking is the sense I got.

Noivern - didn’t see.

All 3 sinnoh starters - I didn’t get to see. Sign of remakes?!

Dark type gym, Impidimp and it’s evolution are the main Pokemon.

I asked what about gen 7 Pokemon and she said there won’t be any gen 7 gigantamax forms as gen 7 has just been done basically.

Another person asked if they will be any other gigantamax forms and she said something about how in the trailer it looks as if gigantamaxing would be handy for Zacian and Zamazenta basically. So the two wolves will obviously get it to fight off the big bad third.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo
2 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I asked what about gen 7 Pokemon and she said there won’t be any gen 7 gigantamax forms as gen 7 has just been done basically.

what about Alcremie, Corviknight??

:trollga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Lion Heart

What is this.. 

n1qd6egyijb31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edit: nvm. Apparently its some chinese knock-off plush. 

• 2 weeks later...
Lion Heart

New rumors: 

> Next trailer on August 7th
> 3 new Pokemon will be revealed, 4 if you include Impidimp. Also finally show off a couple Galar forms.
> Seagulp, a blue seagull Pokemon that has a pretty big oval shaped mouth horizontally. Surprisingly, Ice/Flying. It will be introduced with Booracuda, a Water/Ghost barracuda Pokemon that it hunts. Seagulp has a signature Flying attack called Dive Launch, where it dives and picks up Pikachu's when on land, or Booracuda's when over water, to launch at the enemy. Silliest move I've ever seen. Booracuda makes a funny face when being launched, like it's going "Boo!" while Pikachu looks caught off guard
> Impidimp shown
> New Bug/Fire type based off of a fire ant, Antorch. It's very red and the sac on it's end looks like an actual torch.
>Marnie and Bede are revealed. Bede is a childhood friend, and Marnie is someone who moved into town recently to star on a show. She's a little famous. Marnie has a Yamper and Bede is shown with a Grookey against the protagonist's Sobble. That means he gets the starter stronger to you
>Team Yell grunts are shown after you interact with Marnie, as they seem to be fans of hers. They have a fan club over her and are obsessed. She doesn't like them following her, so you fight them off. It's pretty stupid.
>Opal's gym is shown off. It's Fairy type. She uses an Alcremie.
> Galarian forms. Girafarig turns Dark/Psychic. The dark side of it's tail possesses the front of the body instead and it gets devil horns with an evil smile. The back of the body looks like normal color Girafarig and the tail is white with a normal face. Sudowoodo looks a lot more like a tree and becomes Rock/Grass
>Trailer ends with each Eeveelution shown, followed by a black screen and two new cries. I won't spoil the types.

Lion Heart

More 

>Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus are the main legendary trio. Zacian is Steel/Fighting and Zamazenta is Steel/Fire. Eternatus is a Dark type and looks like it's made entirely out of black gas, though it does have form to it.
>Meteodyna is the Legendary Pokemon behind the dynamax phenomenon, and the giant drawn into the hill is based off of it when Gigantamaxed. The smaller Pokemon seen near it's feet are closer to what it actually looks like. It looks like a baby white dragon, and is Dragon/Normal type.
>Also below Meteodyna's feet is a mythical pig Pokemon. That one is called Pigsy, a play on the word "pixie" and is a pure Fairy type. I don't know its relevance to Meteodyna, and it won't be revealed in any trailer but will likely be in the game files just like all other mythicals.
>The trio of this game will be based off of wooden soldiers. One is more feminine looking. Their names are Lanswell, Axena, and Boweign.

HoneyB
14 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

More 

>Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus are the main legendary trio. Zacian is Steel/Fighting and Zamazenta is Steel/Fire. Eternatus is a Dark type and looks like it's made entirely out of black gas, though it does have form to it.
>Meteodyna is the Legendary Pokemon behind the dynamax phenomenon, and the giant drawn into the hill is based off of it when Gigantamaxed. The smaller Pokemon seen near it's feet are closer to what it actually looks like. It looks like a baby white dragon, and is Dragon/Normal type.
>Also below Meteodyna's feet is a mythical pig Pokemon. That one is called Pigsy, a play on the word "pixie" and is a pure Fairy type. I don't know its relevance to Meteodyna, and it won't be revealed in any trailer but will likely be in the game files just like all other mythicals.
>The trio of this game will be based off of wooden soldiers. One is more feminine looking. Their names are Lanswell, Axena, and Boweign.

Were these leaks from reddit/4chan?

are they credible? It sounds so exciting!:excited2:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lion Heart
21 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Were these leaks from reddit/4chan?

are they credible? It sounds so exciting!:excited2:

I found them on 4chan. I think the thread is gone now. I think some of the material is credible since it corraborates some earlier leaks- except this time its more specific. 

I'm just not sold on the Galar forms yet or the Eevolutions. 

I also think the Team Yell thing is real considering how dumb it sounds.

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

@Lion Heart come to the Nintendo thread, we love Pokemon there :giveup:

Will do :) 

Serial Chiller

These games are becoming more of a trainwreck and as a Pokemon fan I’m so sad to see how the first “full-fledged” Pokemon Switch game is turning out.

River
On 7/31/2019 at 10:13 PM, Lion Heart said:

New rumors: 

> Next trailer on August 7th
> 3 new Pokemon will be revealed, 4 if you include Impidimp. Also finally show off a couple Galar forms.
> Seagulp, a blue seagull Pokemon that has a pretty big oval shaped mouth horizontally. Surprisingly, Ice/Flying. It will be introduced with Booracuda, a Water/Ghost barracuda Pokemon that it hunts. Seagulp has a signature Flying attack called Dive Launch, where it dives and picks up Pikachu's when on land, or Booracuda's when over water, to launch at the enemy. Silliest move I've ever seen. Booracuda makes a funny face when being launched, like it's going "Boo!" while Pikachu looks caught off guard
> Impidimp shown
> New Bug/Fire type based off of a fire ant, Antorch. It's very red and the sac on it's end looks like an actual torch.
>Marnie and Bede are revealed. Bede is a childhood friend, and Marnie is someone who moved into town recently to star on a show. She's a little famous. Marnie has a Yamper and Bede is shown with a Grookey against the protagonist's Sobble. That means he gets the starter stronger to you
>Team Yell grunts are shown after you interact with Marnie, as they seem to be fans of hers. They have a fan club over her and are obsessed. She doesn't like them following her, so you fight them off. It's pretty stupid.
>Opal's gym is shown off. It's Fairy type. She uses an Alcremie.
> Galarian forms. Girafarig turns Dark/Psychic. The dark side of it's tail possesses the front of the body instead and it gets devil horns with an evil smile. The back of the body looks like normal color Girafarig and the tail is white with a normal face. Sudowoodo looks a lot more like a tree and becomes Rock/Grass
>Trailer ends with each Eeveelution shown, followed by a black screen and two new cries. I won't spoil the types.

:awesome:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart
1 hour ago, River said:

:awesome:

Oh ****. :udidnt: I'm already prepared to be disappointed with the starter final evos.

River
51 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Oh ****. :udidnt: I'm already prepared to be disappointed with the starter final evos.

Same, they are so predictable lol

So it seems like the the giantamax whatever u say it will give all the available pokemon a new form, which is honestly pretty boring, because you can't keep them, it's just a temporary effect.. what I hated about mega is that it's temporary, I wish I could just keep the mega charizard x for eternity

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart

Some rumors I found (not the same person): 

-Mettaleon is Eevee's Steel type evolution: has red eyes, and gears as ears that make it look menacing. 

-Mytheon is Eevee's Dragon type evolution: is purple with wings and a pointed tail.

-Grookey's final evo is Grass/Rock- no further details.

-Scorbunny's final is Pure Fire, learns several fighting type moves though.

-Sobble's final is Water/Psychic. 

-There's several more mentioning specific Pokemon including a Grass rodent (Skwovet/ Greedunt?), a Grass/Normal deer, a red Squirrel. . One leak hinted at Champion Leon being the anonymous leader of Team Yell. The map also leaves out a lot of post-game content. I've seen a second rumor about an ant but has it as Bug/Fighting- not Bug/Fire.

:shrug: 

• 2 weeks later...
Lion Heart

New Gameplay: G-Weezing's new ability revealed:

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

New Gameplay: G-Weezing's new ability revealed:

What is it? I cant read Japanese

Also,  why are they in a huuuge stadium only to be standing so close to each other :ladyhaha:

Free my mind

Archived