Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

G.U.Y. is now receiving 60k views daily #ReviveGUY

bornthispunk

Featured Posts

The Z

Million Reasons will reach 100M views two weeks later :vegas:

Eh, Eh is expected to reach 80M views in 2021 though…

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthispunk
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

Million Reasons will reach 100M views two weeks later :vegas:

Eh, Eh is expected to reach 80M views in 2021 though…

you mean the Audio, right?

Edson

HighwayGuy

I also saw GUY on a pop rewind playlist on Spotify with 300,000+ followers, I wonder if they’re promoting it for some reason :oprah:

bornthispunk
1 minute ago, HighwayGuy said:

I also saw GUY on a pop rewind playlist on Spotify with 300,000+ followers, I wonder if they’re promoting it for some reason :oprah:

for a Gold Certification at least i guess :messga:

Edson

The Z
6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

wow our standard :rip: 

Well, it's not bad for a song that peaked at #76 in the US and didn't chart in the rest of the world ; a song that was released when Gaga was one of the most disliked people in the world, and that was the 3rd "single" from an album that turned out to be considered as a disaster

Miaou
15 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Well, it's not bad for a song that peaked at #76 in the US and didn't chart in the rest of the world ; a song that was released when Gaga was one of the most disliked people in the world, and that was the 3rd "single" from an album that turned out to be considered as a disaster

Bon Appétit peaked at like #80 in the US, Perry is tanking in her career right now and the video is still having 800K views daily so :rip:

Doncho

YES I have been following it these days. It got more than 80k the last 2 days!! Her best video deserves better :heart:

It will reach 100M at the end of this year, or the first months of 2020

bornthispunk
11 minutes ago, Doncho said:

YES I have been following it these days. It got more than 80k the last 2 days!! Her best video deserves better :heart:

It will reach 100M at the end of this year, or the first months of 2020

praying for it to happen this year

Edson

bornthispunk
27 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Bon Appétit peaked at like #80 in the US, Perry is tanking in her career right now and the video is still having 800K views daily so :rip:

nobody here is talking about miss KP, sorry.

Edson

The Z
29 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The song charted well in many countries, features the mainstream rappers from Migos, and there was a huge buzz around that video. Also, the ARTPOP era was 100x worse than the Witness era

Archived