Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

I'll send them by the end of the week !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ElectricKing

@DavidTaylor @DiamondKing @Smother Em Eh @dllcll @Donna Noble @Oriane @Chuckles @LoveNathe @MonsterMom @badgirlmeat @DeluluSwine @Twitter @Blue Madonna @imnotyourbabe10 @SamanthaC @MrBlue

Hey guys! The ceremony will be on Sunday 11th August but the submission closing date is on Thursday 8th August 2019 6PM BST/7PM CEST!!

So please get your rates to me ASAP if you still wish to participate :)

ElectricKing

Hey! Thank you allll for submitting your rates! I'm happy to announce the ceremony will be THIS SUNDAY (August 11th) at 4PM BST/5PM CEST!

Who will win? You'll have to tune in to find out!!

source.gif

@rumours @dllcll @Didymus @Glittertinks @RudraCNG @BradleyCooper @DesertWolf @Fame Romance @Glamourpuss @OpenHeartedMonster @Davian @Mirages @imitalian @Anveeroy @Enzo @Animal Claws @Inferno @PerfectCure @IrishMonster @Talenti @KatieJudasGaga4 @VenusHooker @andrew23 @MANiCURE 6 @Daenerys @Cello @Monster7 @Jose P @AndiGaga @Andreu @Curunir @GagaVenusStan @monketsharona @Smother Em Eh

ElectricKing
11 minutes ago, IrishMonster said:

I’m gonna keep this page open so I can remember :oops:

haha yass!!

the ceremony will be on a new thread and i will be sure to tag you an hour before the ceremony starts too!! 

HoneyB

I can’t wait!:excited2: I’m going to be in the woods during that time but I’ll be sure to join as much as my sh***y data will allow me to!:ladyhaha: Hopefully taste wins:whitney:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

I can’t wait!:excited2: I’m going to be in the woods during that time but I’ll be sure to join as much as my sh***y data will allow me to!:ladyhaha: Hopefully taste wins:whitney:

the woods? :what:

HoneyB
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

the woods? :what:

Haha yeah I spend a majority of my weekends camping in the woods with my family:sweat: It’s just a little tradition we have, Joanne tingz:ladyhaha:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ElectricKing
6 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Haha yeah I spend a majority of my weekends camping in the woods with my family:sweat: It’s just a little tradition we have, Joanne tingz:ladyhaha:

omg yass i love that! i would do that

i kinda have an obsession with forests tbh

SharkmanthaC

Is it too late to send? 

Have I sent mine? I don’t remember. :poot:

she/her/hers

ElectricKing
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Is it too late to send? 

Have I sent mine? I don’t remember. :poot:

Submissions are all closed now I'm afraid :(

You didn't send your rates but you can join us for the ceremony on Sunday at 5PM CEST if you are free!

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, PinkPop said:

Submissions are all closed now I'm afraid :(

You didn't send your rates but you can join us for the ceremony on Sunday at 5PM CEST if you are free!

Sorry. Everything is a bit crazy right now with our move. Please tag me Saturday! 

she/her/hers

Archived