Featured Posts

Davian

#30. Tell Me (With Diddy) – 5,65
09-DDFD34-E9-BD-4401-ADA1-711-ADF140-D62 

Highest Score (10): @Hades @Myself @Animal Claws @Mirages @ThaFame

Lowest Score (0): @Angelm

Comments:

rumours - No.

Pinkpop - This is in one word a: banger. I remember how sexy Xtina looked in this video - that barbie doll look and then the hot red lipstick look; pair that with a slick production and Xtina's pipes and you've got a BOP.

FentyGa - It's a lil...messy.

Twitter - Never liked or cared for this song. Sorry not sorry. 

Angelm – Mess
Marges - This gets 7,5 just because of Christinas part, the Diddy part is.. a choice:derpga:
Chris Martin - DON'T LIKE THAT SONG AT ALL.

Inferno - I dont know her.

Enzo - Another I've never heard, another surprise I guess, she did what she had to do.

LoveNathe - First time listening to the song and I was already impatient. Waiting for Christina’s part and was also bored with it. I gave the song 3 chances before I made my verdict and I still felt the same.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing
3 minutes ago, Davian said:

#30. Tell Me (With Diddy) – 5,65
09-DDFD34-E9-BD-4401-ADA1-711-ADF140-D62 

Highest Score (10): @Hades @Myself @Animal Claws @Mirages @ThaFame

Lowest Score (0): @Angelm

Comments:

rumours - No.

Pinkpop - This is in one word a: banger. I remember how sexy Xtina looked in this video - that barbie doll look and then the hot red lipstick look; pair that with a slick production and Xtina's pipes and you've got a BOP.

FentyGa - It's a lil...messy.

Twitter - Never liked or cared for this song. Sorry not sorry. 

Angelm – Mess
Marges - This gets 7,5 just because of Christinas part, the Diddy part is.. a choice (derpgaga fishnet)
Chris Martin - DON'T LIKE THAT SONG AT ALL.

Inferno - I dont know her.

Enzo - Another I've never heard, another surprise I guess, she did what she had to do.

LoveNathe - First time listening to the song and I was already impatient. Waiting for Christina’s part and was also bored with it. I gave the song 3 chances before I made my verdict and I still felt the same.

megarate already cancelledt

Chuckles

The Xtina part in Tell Me slays, sad to see it go so soon. Justice for Candyman!

The Louvre

Your Body out next please :vegas:

I like singers, not screamers

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Davian

#29. Tilt Ya Head Back (With Nelly) – 5,85
5-FCB3-F4-D-70-D9-4322-847-B-DCCDD9-CCF8 

Highest Score (10): @Faysalaaa @Myself @ThaFame @Davian

Lowest Score (0): @Aquarius

Comments:

rumours - A snoozefest. Forgettable track

Pinkpop - I find Xtina and Nelly's vocals together so sexy but is this song as great as the other collabs in terms of her discography? Not sure.
Chris Martin - Nelly and X did that.

Enzo - Is Nelly still alive?(money) Didn't know this song existed oops, a great surprise tho.

LoveNathe - A duo I never knew I needed until now. How didn’t I know the of the song?

Live Performance:

She starts this underrated performance off with a little jazz snippet and served some Back to Basics vibes. Everything about this one is so fun!

Davian

I'm actually kinda sad about Tilt Your Head Back:bradley: I knew it was coming but still:bradley:

Enzo
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Comments:

Pinkpop - I find Xtina and Nelly's vocals together so sexy but is this song as great as the other collabs in terms of her discography? Not sure.

Enzo - Is Nelly still alive?(money) Didn't know this song existed oops, a great surprise tho.

LoveNathe - A duo I never knew I needed until now. How didn’t I know the of the song?

Live Performance:

She starts this underrated performance off with a little jazz snippet and served some Back to Basics vibes. Everything about this one is so fun!

I didn't know it lol but a good track 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Comments:

Live Performance:

One of the songs I didn’t know :bradley: a jam :bradley:

Archived