💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney: Mulan Teaser

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Didymus

Interesting... This looks a lot more original and refreshing than the past remakes. Looks like the tone will be very different for a regular Disney film, I am liking that aspect a lot :nick:

I'm not entirely sold on the casting of Mulan yet though, but I'm sure the next trailer or the actual movie will convince me in the end. In this teaser one she just didn't strike me as being inspiring or even worth sympathizing with. So on that level I don't think the trailer really worked for me (except for getting me interested in the overall movie of course).

Impressed overall :applause: I really hope this one will be good.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
19 hours ago, Haroon said:

YES ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DISNEY MOVIES EVER :giveup: This looks cool as well :flutter:

So glad they didn't cast a white or black person to play her :poot:

Im glad she looks like the original Mulan but in real life. :tony:

SPRING 2020:bradley:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
12 hours ago, Scathach said:

This comment is so stupid. Mulan’s origins and ethinicity is at the center of the story. That’s not the case for little mermaid not matter how hard y’all are trying to push that narrative.

Is the same sis, Ariel with no red hair wouldn't be Ariel, simply as that. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Sepsami
19 hours ago, Haroon said:

YES ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DISNEY MOVIES EVER :giveup: This looks cool as well :flutter:

So glad they didn't cast a white or black person to play her :poot:

Imagine the outrage :air:

Scathach
20 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Is the same sis, Ariel with no red hair wouldn't be Ariel, simply as that. 

Ariel could be white, black, orange or yellow and her story would be the same. Not comparable to Mulan at all.

RahrahWitch

They better not go the route of making it too realistic to the point where they're going to remove Mushu and Cri-Kee :toofunny:

Wolf

That looks amazing. I get why some people would prefer the remake to be faithful to the original animation (nostalgia's for geeks!) Although, in my opinion, many parts of the animated version would not translate very well into live action. It was a wise decision to adapt the screenplay as close to reality, as well as to pay respect to Chinese culture.

Archived