💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney: Mulan Teaser

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
3 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

YES I KNOW THE MOVIE IS ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL. Let me vent. 

But is it, really? I mean, I keep reading that the new live action adaptations are based in the original sources, but they are promoted as Disney’s Mulan or Disney’s Little Mermaid... Why are the people who expect actual live-action adaptations so criticised for it?

if this was original Mulan, they should promote it as such.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

So she goes into the war as a woman? Not pretending to he a man? Hmmm they are gonna have to explain how culturally they would have allowed that...

I pretty sure they only showed the scenes she is a woman on purpose. That scene on the horse I think was her going to warn the Emperor and so on. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

The Carpenters

So impressed! This looks fantastic! The Disney live action remakes have been making money but they are hardly memorable. This one really feels so far like it’s own thing! Hope with the casting shake up for TLM that they can also create a more original story with that one too. 

Scathach
15 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

No Mushu? And why isn't Mulan black?

This comment is so stupid. Mulan’s origins and ethinicity is at the center of the story. That’s not the case for little mermaid not matter how hard y’all are trying to push that narrative.

Saeed
3 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But is it, really? I mean, I keep reading that the new live action adaptations are based in the original sources, but they are promoted as Disney’s Mulan or Disney’s Little Mermaid... Why are the people who expect actual live-action adaptations so criticised for it?

if this was original Mulan, they should promote it as such.

It could be a realistic retelling while throwing references to the Disney Mulan. In the teaser she referenced Honor to us all, and some scenes were referencing some in the animated version. We don't really know what the exact environments or scenery were from the source but you can tell lots of these visuals were based on the animated movie.

LUO YI

I really don't care if it's not funny, this is pretty interesting. I've never been a Mulan fan but I think I might go and watch it. 

The night sky tells all

Quartz

Mulan and Moana are the greatest princesses. I'll definitely watch this!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

JusKeepBreathin

So ready for this and The Lion King. Aladdin did not disappoint at all.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Quartz said:

Mulan and Moana are the greatest princesses. I'll definitely watch this!

You forgot Lilo. I would love to see a Lilo and Stitch live version. 

Quartz
27 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Sorry, I didn't like Lilo that much. She was too whiny for me :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RAMROD

Mushu will not be there. The 1998 cartoons were boycotted in China because of Mushu, cos Chinese thinks Disney is making fun of them. Now since Disney want to appease the Chinese crowds, esp after having installed a huge Disneyland there, they have removed Mushu from the live action. So, don't hope on it, even if there's rumor for some reshoots, and this trailer released early for Disney to hear feedbacks. I am not too sure Mushu will be added at all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
54 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Well, getbready. It will get live action treatment. There are news about it last year. The more you know :fan:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/10/04/lilo-stitch-gets-live-action-disney-remake-fans-have-thoughts/1514073002/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma
13 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

So she goes into the war as a woman? Not pretending to he a man? Hmmm they are gonna have to explain how culturally they would have allowed that...

Doesn't she fight as a female in the end? I haven't seen it in forever. I'm assuming she still dresses as a man to be able to train and fight... And they just showed the final war scenes.

Archived