💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney: Mulan Teaser

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Even though it’s not gonna be a musical, it’s probably gonna be the best live action adaptation 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Unpopular opinion apparently, but what I really love about live-action adaptations is exactly how they are copies of the original one. You can see the same scenes, the big scenarios and effects, the characters, but real! For someone who grew up with the original ones, it's exciting.

But Disney always likes to mix things up, and honestly this time Mulan looks even more different. I'm sad.

What I like about the teaser is how they apparently tried to recreate some of the effects that you see in typical jidaigeki movies, I think that's great.

Dutch

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS. This is the remake movie I was looking forward the most tbh. :giveup:

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

jidaigeki movies wuxia

Fixed. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlexanderMagno
29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Fixed. :flower:

Right, this is China :sharon: thank you!!

Phaye Monster

Mulan is one of my favourite Disney movies. The trailer looks amazing but I’m not sure how I feel about the lack of Mushu, Shang and the amazing songs in the original movie. I might still watch it, but I can’t see it being better than the original. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Zander

FYI, Mushu wasn’t in the original story/transcription of which Disney based Mulan on and it’s apparent that it seems like their sticking to honouring the original story as this isn’t a direct live action remake of the animated film. The major missing characters and introduction of new ones should have also been a clue of this. 

Sherry

Yaaasss! Now this remake I'll definitely watch :oops:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Sanne Godijn
3 hours ago, River said:

ok it looks good but there is a big but

It looks too mature compare to the original and not like a Disney movie, like a war movie or something idk

I was thinking the exact same thing i dont see mulan in this

Pacify Him
12 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I was thinking the exact same thing i dont see mulan in this

Mulan didn't stay in the closet for 12 years in the army slaying Hun boys for y'all to think she's all sunshine and rainbows.

I’m getting on your nerves

Rudz Xinc

I think they're going to make this movie more mature, action pack, believable and realistic.

Hence the serious tone in the trailer, no singing and talking dragon.

I might be wrong tho. We'll see from the upcoming trailers.

Look at those clowns

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

Mulan didn't stay in the closet for 12 years in the army slaying Hun boys for y'all to think she's all sunshine and rainbows.

All im saying is that if i saw this teaser whithout knowing  it was mulan i wouldnt reckonise it as mulan

Pacify Him
6 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

All im saying is that if i saw this teaser whithout knowing  it was mulan i wouldnt reckonise it as mulan

Yeah I notice it can be mistaken as a Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon sequel 

I’m getting on your nerves

Lion Heart

I'm a bit disappointed. Mulan is pretty much my favorite Disney princess, but what made the movie fantastic were the songs, the sidekicks, Li Shang, and Mushu of course. Without them, this feels like almost a different movie. YES I KNOW THE MOVIE IS ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL. Let me vent. 

-Another note, it looks like she's fighting without armor? Really?

I'm still going to watch it. I'm sure I'll love it in the end.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived