đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Add ASIB songs to Las Vegas shows

Curunir

Featured Posts

Curunir
2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Performing Why Did You Record That? would be extremely embarrassing. The only songs she absolutely should perform are ARUTW and ITA?. INLA would be good for J&P.

It doesn't even have to be the full song. Just a cute nod to the film :shrug:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jack3257

I think that ARUTW would be good to add to promote it prior to the Grammys to increase its chance of being nominated and/or winning anything.  

I’d love to hear INLA but as mentioned earlier I doubt she’d ever perform it live.  

Obviously Heal Me fits the theme of Enigma Act 4 but TBH I’d rather she add The Cure.

Savage
On 7/7/2019 at 10:59 AM, TEANUS said:

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. LoveGame

——

4. Dance In The Dark

5. The Fame

6. Hair Body Face

7. Telephone

8. Applause

9. Paparazzi

10. Aura

——

11. ScheiĂźe

12. Judas

13. Government Hooker

——

14. Heal Me

15. The Edge of Glory

16. Alejandro

17. Million Reasons

18. YoĂĽ and I

19. Always Remember Us This Way

——

20. Bad Romance

21. Born This Way

——

22. Shallow

This is perfect!! :flutter:

PlanetChromatica
On 7/28/2019 at 2:18 PM, thefamefatale said:

I wish she would but I know she won't because of the whole "I had to walk away from the character that is Ally" thing, or what she talked about post-production. I wish she would though, bc ARUTW was huge (not as huge as Shallow, but still). I know she will NEVER sing INLA tho.

How do you KNOW that? I really hope you're wrong, its one of my favourite songs of all time :bradley:

GlitterAndGrease

I love the Enigma setlist just like it is. I don't think ASIB songs performed by Ally would fit to a show like Enigma.

Another deep cut (like Paper Gangsta) or an unreleased song (Like Vanity and Glitter and Grease at the MBT) would be great though

PartySick
15 minutes ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

I love the Enigma setlist just like it is. I don't think ASIB songs performed by Ally would fit to a show like Enigma.

Another deep cut (like Paper Gangsta) or an unreleased song (Like Vanity and Glitter and Grease at the MBT) would be great though

I would DIE if Vanity or Paper Gangsta came back :giveup:

OT: really I'd just like her to replace YoĂĽ and I with ARUTW. Maybe slap Heal Me somewhere but ASIB works better within the context of itself imo. I think her even doing Shallow, let alone closing the show with it, feels weird :sweat:

đź–¤

S0436

Add ARUTW and INLA to Jazz and Piano.  Why they weren’t performed there already I will never know.over it lhhmia GIF by VH1

thefamefatale
On 10/3/2019 at 3:50 AM, ArtyRoberto said:

How do you KNOW that? I really hope you're wrong, its one of my favourite songs of all time :bradley:

I say "I know" because she didnt at the Oscars and that was pretty much the best time to. maybe she will at the grammys, but probably not. 

don't be a drag

Felixorfelicia

ASIB songs at Enigma? That’s putting a fish out of water...i never understood why she sang Shallow at Enigma, so out of theme. 

i’d die if she’d add sexxx dreams or Venus or Monster 

coming from someone that’ll never see it irl tho

Tease it to Jesus

Chromaticunt
14 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

ASIB songs at Enigma? That’s putting a fish out of water...i never understood why she sang Shallow at Enigma, so out of theme. 

i’d die if she’d add sexxx dreams or Venus or Monster 

coming from someone that’ll never see it irl tho

But it's her third biggest song now. Not including it would be weird. 

nenhures
1 hour ago, thefamefatale said:

I say "I know" because she didnt at the Oscars and that was pretty much the best time to. maybe she will at the grammys, but probably not. 

She didn't sing INLA at the Oscars because it wasn't nominated, Shallow was.

I don't think she'll perform it live because it's a) vocally taxing and b) maybe associated with a sad moment in her life. But in the end we can't read her mind so we never know.

I would love it if she did perform it at some point, though. Such an amazing song.

LUCARTPOP

If anything, less The Fame songs and more ARTPOP songs to balance the setlist out so each and every album gets the same amount of songs she can perform. 

Though ASIB would be great for Jazz & Piano!

Archived