💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X Tour Setlist Spoil!

Hades

Featured Posts

Hades

I just checked her stories and you can see Easy Ride :giveup:is on the setlist along with Dark Ballet, Vogue, I Don't Search I Find.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustifyMyLove

I love these! she's gonna put them together in an amazing way, can't wait

Julia Volkova #1 stan

RoverLoader

Easy Ride????? Is she trying to send us to sleep? Honestly....Like MADGE I LOVE YOU...but who has been advising you the last few years???? First we had Future for ESC, then we had AL and a downbeat Pride...what next??? Oh Easy Ride..a forgettable album track for her tour???

I have no issue with album tracks but man pick the ones that people won't snooze at. At this stage I fully expect her to play B'Day song and I'm Going Bananas. 

Oh cmon guys with the SAD emoji's... She could play a lot of good **** from AL - Hollywood, Love Profusion, Intervention...etc...Easy Ride?

Italian
13 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

Easy Ride????? Is she trying to send us to sleep? Honestly....Like MADGE I LOVE YOU...but who has been advising you the last few years???? First we had Future for ESC, then we had AL and a downbeat Pride...what next??? Oh Easy Ride..a forgettable ï»żalbum track for her tour???

I have no issue with album tracks but man pick the ones that people won't snooze at. At this stage I fully expect her to play B'Day song and I'm Going Bananas. 

Oh cmon guys with the SAD emoji's... She could play a lot of good **** from AL - Hollywood, Love Profusion, Intervention...etc...Easy Ride?

I get your point but at the very least she needs a few slower songs so she can take a little break from dancing, just like everyone

I'd rather she did a few acoustic songs instead of butchering old hits with rock versions

Musicisfreedom

WE ARE NOT READY. UGH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY QUEEN :giveup: SHE IS REALLY TRYING TO KILL ME THOUGH, ISN'T SHE?

sexy open your heart GIF

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hades

Easy Ride is amazing and I'll take it over Like A Prayer or any other hit that has been performed a gazillion times.:giveup: I prefer her 90's album tracks but Madame X seems to blend with AL according to her.

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Easy Ride is amazing and I'll take it over Like A Prayer or any other hit that has been performed a gazillion times.:giveup: I prefer her 90's album tracks but Madame X seems to blend with AL according to her.

I think Madame X fits with American Life because it is very experimental and robotic, while still remaining raw. You can strip the songs of it's electronics and effects and you easily still have songs that work simply just with a guitar and vocals. But I think it fits in very well with Erotica, and even Ray of Light.

Bitch I'm Madonna

RoverLoader

Well...If we are talking about AL....NOTHING FAILS? THE no 1 that never was?? :(

Musicisfreedom
Just now, RoverLoader said:

Well...If we are talking about AL....NOTHING FAILS? THE no 1 that never was?? :(

I think we'll be getting quite a few American Life tracks this tour. Hoping for Nothing Fails and X-Static Process 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hades
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I think Madame X fits with American Life because it is very experimental and robotic, while still remaining raw. You can strip the songs of it's electronics and effects and you easily still have songs that work simply just with a guitar and vocals. But I think it fits in very well with Erotica, and even Ray of Light.

I'd kill for a live performance of Secret Garden or Words.😱

RoverLoader
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I think we'll be getting quite a few American Life tracks this tour. Hoping for Nothing Fails and X-Static Process 

I know we all like to redo how we would have done singles...but I honestly would have launched AL with Nothing Fails with a mega video - THEN u can do AL the single. AL the single and video (as much as I love it) killed the era off. Then a 3rd single Hollywood, then LP.

bornthisway51

SO EXCITING. I love Easy Ride there's something amazing about madonna songs that are reflective on her journey because hers is so unique and has been such a rough road like I can't even comprehend

But agreed Nothing Fails is pure perfection so let's add that one too thank u

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, RoverLoader said:

I know we all like to redo how we would have done singles...but I honestly would have launched AL with Nothing Fails with a mega video - THEN u can do AL the single. AL the single and video (as much as I love it) killed the era off. Then a 3rd single Hollywood, then LP.

The first time I heard Nothing Fails - I felt so moved. It was like a religious experience in the best way possible. Everything about that song is just massively powerful and overwhelming. I had a similar reaction to God Control the first time I heard it. Almost unreal and spiritual in a way I've never felt before. So I definitely agree, it would have been an amazing single

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived